Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: dear god full +15

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Genso View Post
    coolstorybro. enjoy your last 3 months of this pos game until it literally closes.
    haha i laugh at these wack s trying so hard at a game no one cares about or wants to know about. better sell those armors and get ur alz back so you can sell it back to okaygoods where you got the alz from in the first place.

inb4angrycomesatme

you know its true kid so we'll see whose gettin beat for stealin out of their daddy's wallet.

pff dont make me start rappin in chinese on this microphone
    Nei faan un kei la that means take your sorry butt home

Oh hey there guy,it looks like your undead carpenter didn't come take you to magic land like the buybull said it would........questioning your faith yet?,it's ok,it's a process all intelligent adults go through

on topic,why would someone spend all that cash in CS for cores and not drop the extra 20 bucks the extend that tit/phery combo straight out of 09'

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post

on topic,why would someone spend all that cash in CS for cores and not drop the extra 20 bucks the extend that tit/phery combo straight out of 09\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'
    i can think of a few reasons as to why i doubted it when i seen him in ch5 with no 15 glow standing in front of my shop, Lol.

broke and playing with editors for forums entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin Shoes View Post
    he raidingcrushd all the items to 15
    added trademark.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-22-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

You spend too much effort with these things, you need to go apply for GMSnow ya.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin Shoes View Post
    idk whats worse, the fact that im on forums even though i quit, this thread was made, or the fact that snow cares so damn much about it
    fixd.

no sorry, kids wont be allowed to post screenshots without being trolled, especially raid and the retarded screenshots he uploads.

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    according to estsoft losing a +15 tit glove samp and a +13 tit boot samp is equivalent to a 1 hour blessing bead plus.

SYMD estsoft
    inb4^another one of these threads again

uch on tit gear, k bro brb loling some more. down syndrome in action.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-24-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Genso View Post
    rofl you think i bought into that?

you obv are incompetent. not all christians are retarded because 1 man tried to deceive the world. but you know, i guess you atheists are so blinded by your pride for nothing (lol) that you couldnt see that.
    jesus said that no man would know when he returns and that Harold Camping idiot wants to be God. Have you ever heard of a FALSE PROPHET? I guess now you have. So next time you try to come with your pride and nose in the air, think twice.

on topic, how much did it cost to get +15 for all, and how many cores. I would like to know lol...
    Pride?...nose in the air?

That's funny,I thought it was christians who thought they were better than everyone else

Shadow Titanium
    Fail! you plused the wrong gear lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Pride?...nose in the air?

That's funny,I thought it was christians who thought they were better than everyone else
    guess you don't know who are actually Christian and who say they are. There is a difference. And have you tried looking at other religions? Muslim extremists like Al Qaida seem to think everyone in the world is inferior and should be killed. That would be a good example of 'nose in the air.'
    Honestly, it's better to leave religion out of gaming. It tends to cause trifles, turmoil, and plenty of arguing. And next time before you dis on a religion, it's better to know something about it. Go take a comparative religions class to really see interesting views on the world.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    hackers stay hacking cus they cant kill any1 witout hacks .. they su.ck so bad the hackers will get 1 shot by a lvl 1 if they dont have their hacks

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    do u believe what every book tells u?
    If he did, he wouldn't subscribe to any one belief. Multiple opinions/beliefs have their own books.

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    that's what im sayin,key word 'belief'. so why do most christians get offended and aren't open minded? they contradict themselves.
    Nobody is perfect, we all have our flaws.

I agree with you that a lot of today's Christians get offended too easily. In it's purest form, Christianity shouldn't be picking fights over doctrine and blasting other people because they believe in something different; the true purpose as I see it is to follow the Bible as best they can, honor God, and show love and compassion to those around them, sharing the Gospel in a loving manner (not beating people over the head with a Bible).

The claim of exclusivity in Christianity cannot be taken away, it's claim implies that Jesus is the only way; however Christians can still accept people for who they are, and while they may not agree with non-believers, they can still tolerate their behavior so long as it isn't clearly destructive (i.e. wars, criminal acts, racism, etc). Even if they cannot tolerate it there are ways to address intolerable acts (as well as those that can be tolerated) that are virtually non-inflamatory, but again, everyone has their flaws. The biggest problem with today's Christians right now imo is that many struggle to show the kind of love that their role model, Jesus, demonstrated.

Please understand I'm not trying to force anyone to accept any religion, nor do I bear any ill will to people who may struggle to follow the teachings of their belief system, but I try to call things how I see them with as balanced and insightful a perspective as I can.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast