Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dear god full +15

Hybrid View

i dont know if you noticed, but he is level 111. i dont think hes in t1. currently hes in t3 if you have half a brain.

right. because im in mercury.

Banned
    how da fuk u +15 5 item mtfk i spent over 5b by trying to + a fuking titan gs before n still cant make it. wtf is this mtfkkkkkkkkkk

Banned
    that mean somekind the ha ck????

cool why you implying it like its me.

raidingcrush didnt +15 his stuff. if you even observed at all he linked his gear all the time. it was +9 aqua xtals mamp. it was for a VERY long time.

Why would you +15 s.tit when for the same price you could +15 osm?
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Genso View Post
    coolstorybro. enjoy your last 3 months of this pos game until it literally closes.
    haha i laugh at these wack s trying so hard at a game no one cares about or wants to know about. better sell those armors and get ur alz back so you can sell it back to okaygoods where you got the alz from in the first place.

inb4angrycomesatme

you know its true kid so we'll see whose gettin beat for stealin out of their daddy's wallet.

pff dont make me start rappin in chinese on this microphone
    Nei faan un kei la that means take your sorry butt home

Oh hey there guy,it looks like your undead carpenter didn't come take you to magic land like the buybull said it would........questioning your faith yet?,it's ok,it's a process all intelligent adults go through

on topic,why would someone spend all that cash in CS for cores and not drop the extra 20 bucks the extend that tit/phery combo straight out of 09'

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post

on topic,why would someone spend all that cash in CS for cores and not drop the extra 20 bucks the extend that tit/phery combo straight out of 09\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'
    i can think of a few reasons as to why i doubted it when i seen him in ch5 with no 15 glow standing in front of my shop, Lol.

broke and playing with editors for forums entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin Shoes View Post
    he raidingcrushd all the items to 15
    added trademark.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-22-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Genso View Post
    rofl you think i bought into that?

you obv are incompetent. not all christians are retarded because 1 man tried to deceive the world. but you know, i guess you atheists are so blinded by your pride for nothing (lol) that you couldnt see that.
    jesus said that no man would know when he returns and that Harold Camping idiot wants to be God. Have you ever heard of a FALSE PROPHET? I guess now you have. So next time you try to come with your pride and nose in the air, think twice.

on topic, how much did it cost to get +15 for all, and how many cores. I would like to know lol...
    Pride?...nose in the air?

That's funny,I thought it was christians who thought they were better than everyone else

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast