Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: dear god full +15

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    guess you don't know who are actually Christian and who say they are. There is a difference. And have you tried looking at other religions? Muslim extremists like Al Qaida seem to think everyone in the world is inferior and should be killed. That would be a good example of 'nose in the air.'
    Honestly, it's better to leave religion out of gaming. It tends to cause trifles, turmoil, and plenty of arguing. And next time before you dis on a religion, it's better to know something about it. Go take a comparative religions class to really see interesting views on the world.
    whoa,whoa,whoa....

You think I don't know about the worlds religions?.....here,i'll sum up the big ones real quick

christians believe jesus christ is the one and only true savior to salvation so therefore must have 200+ denominations
    catholics believe god is the one and only true savior...(but he has minions like angels and saints to help)
    muslims are forced to pray to a black rock twice a day or risk eternal damnation
    scientologists wtf really?
    mormons used to sacrifice women and children in the name of "god"

All religions are flawed,all believers are fucking retards,and christians are the worst cuz they're in my backyard and are soooooo sure of themselves when it comes to the afterlife.

Preaching an afterlife exists is no different than me running around cabal screaming I found and killed a golden entrita and got a slot un-extender high.....but I have no SS to prove it

^ Out of curiosity, do you believe it is possible to explain everything without a certain measure of faith? I have yet to find any explanation of the universe that does not rely on some basic assumption that cannot be proved. At that level one has to either make a choice what they believe in to explain things, or leave the questions unanswered and live with uncertainty except for the things their five senses tell them.

I have no problems with people who do not believe in what I do, but what I do have a problem with is name-calling and berating other people because of religion and/or beliefs. Yes every religion/belief system has its flaws but that is because its practicers are human. Humans make mistakes, it's a part of life.
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 05-24-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Slight grammatical correction (it's = it is, not 'belonging to it')

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    ^ Out of curiosity, do you believe it is possible to explain everything without a certain measure of faith?
    I take a scientific position on everything,I don't convince myself that I know something is true when it more than likely can't be.....I mean,I don't have faith

Quote Originally Posted by Genso View Post
    YOU DONT KNOW GOD.
    Which one?

EDIT: Some people just never learn...but then again,he is 89 so he must be of sound mind......right?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/...lypse_saturday

"I still have to live in a house, I still have to drive a car, What would be the value of that?, If it is Judgment Day why would I give it away?" - Harold Camping
    Last edited by Rastan; 05-24-2011 at 12:57 PM. Reason: more lol's

Banned
    What of it
    lol,I actually heard all that before......

In the end you just want your god to exist so you don't feel like the insignificant microscopic speck of space dust that you really are......

EDIT:Just out of curiosity....did you actually type all that out or copy/paste from some forum?
    Last edited by Rastan; 05-24-2011 at 01:48 PM.

What does this have to do with the thread? nobody cares bout god, or anyones beliefs.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    i am going to die of cardiac arrest from all those big macs
    sorry,you must be confusing me with dk

Seriously guy. Listen. If you were to die this second you are done. End of story. Trying to tell others that have a strong connection with God that they are wrong because you want to drag everyone down with you into hell isnt going to work, get over yourself. What do you think of the thought that if you died right now as you are going to type the reply, your spirit will live in hell forever.
    Implying that heaven and hell even exists to begin with....you can't have an argument about something when you keep throwing up hypothetical locations,BTW...where exactly is your spirit located in your body?

I love God even stronger, cause he made me know that I am chosen
    Chosen for what?....why you out of the 6.6 billion people on earth?

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Chosen to be scammed by those infomercials that market tap water as magical holy water for the low price of $19.99 plus shipping and handling.
    I lol'd.

- Retired
    - Retired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Chosen to be scammed by those infomercials that market tap water as magical holy water for the low price of $19.99 plus shipping and handling.
    It's the greatest buisness in the world

Pure profit from naivety

http://www.autom.com/autom/Devotiona...nts_304616.htm

EDIT: Hmmm,now that I think about it.....I could buy some of that crap in bulk and set up shop in some BS mall kiosk
    Last edited by Rastan; 05-24-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: million dollar idea

Banned
    wonder if this is true?

then again, if it came from EU, as we always get our news first from there, then it must be true. I\ll just wait for it. not an assurance of plusing being less costly (if est decides to screw us with an adjusted 0.01% success rate lol), but it will be less of a pain not to be decelerated every fail.

and this at work at its best then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    It's the greatest buisness in the world

Pure profit from naivety
    as i'm sure those will be cs items...
    Last edited by Drew; 05-24-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Banned
    I still want to know wtf is up with that helm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast