Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: How SlasherIndia Keeps Bringer.

How SlasherIndia Keeps Bringer.

1st - oh well wat can u do but rage, it wont change anything.
    2nd - you still care about bringer? lol
    3rd - *Non-legit Bringer = A bad bringer.*

I would rather have her be bringer and do whatever is needed to keep it than have the other person who generally has it be bringer. From what I have seen first hand the guy only uses it to talk crap to people. So decide a bringer that people listen to and is nice or one that will talk crap to you and nobody likes? Seriously its T4 procs that want her to be bringer over the other person.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

The problem is, that specific war we were losing and India was doing nothing to help, not even shouting. She didn't even give command to someone who could help lead. We ended up winning anyway thanks to our building, persistence, and unfortunately her tower farming, but I honestly don't approve of those methods of taking bringer.
    The other person who was bringer about two weeks ago has not been going to war recently, so I'm pretty sure if India went to war more often, instead of cramming in her points for a few wars she shouldn't have to go to such measures.
    She also occasionally goes to cap base to farm gates.
    I like her as a bringer and she definitely helps us win when she brings it full force, but I don't like that method of taking bringer and find it rather selfish.
    Most of the good procs have leveled out already or rarely go to war, so the way I see it, she doesn't have much competition right now anyway. She has good gear and enough skill to do it without such extreme measures.
    She didn't have to farm the entire war up to 600 points. She could've stopped at 300 and then helped us fight. -.-
    The Lady has Spoken

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    [Most] of the good procs have leveled out already or rarely go to war...
    Was I one of the good procs, despite my Capella episodes (changed back and forth 3 times. lol)? o,,o
    I still have my WA and FB below 170 and would use them for t4 wars, but now I find t5 more fun and challenging. The two tiers provide different arrays of war experience, but I crave the challenges and enjoy re-gearing gradually.

As for SlasherIndia, I have no comment. :P

people who think tower farming makes them pro should be banned cause they shouldnt be playing this game.

bringers in t4 shouldnt matter that much with the amount of players that tier has. an fb roots them and everyone else jumps them, and they die.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"