Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Noob Facts that drive me Crazy

Noob Facts that drive me Crazy

At first

It is not wrong to be nooby, everyone starts that way, some ppl even stay like that forever

First of all

If u can not find ROL+1 or can not buy ROL+1 then buy ring of champion +4 from NPC in Port lux. it gives 5 crit Rate, not much but enough to give u some rate. better then using ring of fighter +4 or what ever.

When it comes to Hp steal, U have to have increased max Hp absorb limit. So if u wanna use Vampiric. u need to use a life steal ring or a Force absorb ring, or an epic gloves of vampiric with Hp Steal.

Do not use more then 1 Absorb Ring, 3% is enough to cover up the hp u can absorb based on ur limit at lower lvls ofcourse. when u reach higher lvls, and u can use vampiric earring, u would have to aim for 5% hp steal to cover the max hp.

Do not waste the alz u gain from questing on Crafting, Crafting is exciting but bank robbery even for high lvl players who can simply obtain the alz. Use those alz on skills.because at ur low lvl, Alz will be hard to come around if u dont buy the right skills

If u need Honer and ur a low lvl, go to war and build TOWERS Non stop, many will call u nooby but the hell with it, u are already a noob. Just do that and exchange Wexp for honor, in 10 wars, u will have class 6 honor.

If U wanna slot weapons and helms, USE GS and DK as ur catalyst.
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

lawl 10 war for hr6 xD i got it in like 3 :P

we r talking abt new players, with Basic Quest items and epic Copy of X items :P
    Humanity...

<Removed>

yup but lets keep it that way rill they ask >.>

Quote Originally Posted by I3athtub View Post
    At first

It is not wrong to be nooby, everyone starts that way, some ppl even stay like that forever

First of all

If u can not find ROL+1 or can not buy ROL+1 then buy ring of champion +4 from NPC in Port lux. it gives 5 crit Rate, not much but enough to give u some rate. better then using ring of fighter +4 or what ever.

When it comes to Hp steal, U have to have increased max Hp absorb limit. So if u wanna use Vampiric. u need to use a life steal ring or a Force absorb ring, or an epic gloves of vampiric with Hp Steal.

Do not use more then 1 Absorb Ring, 3% is enough to cover up the hp u can absorb based on ur limit at lower lvls ofcourse. when u reach higher lvls, and u can use vampiric earring, u would have to aim for 5% hp steal to cover the max hp.

Do not waste the alz u gain from questing on Crafting, Crafting is exciting but bank robbery even for high lvl players who can simply obtain the alz. Use those alz on skills.because at ur low lvl, Alz will be hard to come around if u dont buy the right skills

If u need Honer and ur a low lvl, go to war and build TOWERS Non stop, many will call u nooby but the hell with it, u are already a noob. Just do that and exchange Wexp for honor, in 10 wars, u will have class 6 honor.

If U wanna slot weapons and helms, USE GS and DK as ur catalyst.
    I had to login just to tell you to shut the f*** up.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

lawl someone dont want noob to know

Yeah so true!!!, i go nutz when ppl tell me that they have like 20% hp absorb using 4 life absorb ring+3 and one vampiric amulets given them like ma hp steal limit up +30 +35 +40 lol... I usually like to help new player. I always have to explain this, EVERYTIME..
    Humanity...

<Removed>

lawl i remember trying to explain how vamp work to a guildie all i can say is that it was hard cuz they dont understand difference between a steal per hit and a steal %

hahahahahhaa they usually dont find teh HP limit until u have to explain it like u were explaining to a child.that is why they usually dont understand
    Humanity...

<Removed>

well all i know is that i had to make a guide explaining it in guild menu even than they fail to understand and ask in guild chat >.>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast