Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WA - Advice Needed

Smile WA - Advice Needed

Mk, I've never really made a WA character before. So, i'd like some pointers before starting; i'd like some pointers from experienced players. First off, I know i'm gonna focus my character on a dex build, for daikatanas and stuff, but I'd like to know how much to pump into str or dex. some basics on which skills i'm gonna need would help too.

dunno why u want to focus on daikatana build but in any situation, you only use enough dex/int just to wear all your equips. pump the rest into STR.

just pump daikats up to 200 and leave some for int and the rest for str

yeah... Dont focus on Daikatana... I know that S.tit Dai+6 is lookin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y but don't... That's just stupid. You should have enough Int and Dex for your gear like NiteFalcon said and the rest into strength. Settle with a Great Sword not Daikatana.. Daikatana's are just there to look cool like my Shineguard, When everyone looks back we all know we quickly wear our I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥-looking SIG ^_^
    Every town has an ELM STREET but not a Freddy Krueger
    Don't get caught
    In the JUNGLE's or a Park called LUEDERS
    On Rosecrans pass Oleander at the light
    TREE TOP is to the left, FRUIT TOWN is on the right
    1-5-1's and WESTSIDE PIRUS slay past dark...
    -Nini x <BloOdy MaRy [B.i.P]

he probably already have a daikatana, thats why he going for dex build lol. im gonna have to boost my dex up also since i got a daikatana weapon.. but only enough to use the weapon... rest would go to str... like they said above.

Generally, its ideal to switch to Greatswords unless your Daikatana has stats that are significantly better than what you could afford if you purchased a Greatsword. But as everyone above said, your INT and DEX should be only enough to wear your armor and weapon, the rest should be pumped into STR. Some may say that Daikatanas are only 2 attack lower than Greatswords and therefore are not much weaker, but the stat points you have to siphon from STR to INT and DEX amount to over 10-15 Attack loss total. Considering the EoF+7 has +20 attack and costs like a billion alz, 10-15 attack is nothing to laugh at.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    dunno why u want to focus on daikatana build but in any situation, you only use enough dex/int just to wear all your equips. pump the rest into STR.
    yeah, and well hmmmm ill use daik till i get enough money for a good and/ or better gs thats what i did and as for skills put all fillers at lvl 20 of course ww i think should be at lvl 12 i think but mines at 9 but ima change that sw i will keep sw at lvl 9 cause of the cool time but ill listen to burning

daik doesnt really matter since youd need the dex once u started to wear SG grade armors and above. but if u aint using those high end armors then GS is the recomended over daik.

Shadow Titanium
    osm daik requires more dex than even forc armor, so sig/forc daik is not recommended

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    osm daik requires more dex than even forc armor, so sig/forc daik is not recommended
    id agree, id only use daik upto osm grade, any higher grade than that wouldnt be advisable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast