Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WA - Advice Needed

unless he get an epic drop thats daik (lol that ryhmed)

i actually accurately tested the difference between greatsword and daikatana using the forcium armorset +7 , +11 and higher now..w/e stupid update crap....and the difference from dai to greatsword...only comes out to 5 attack....i mean...ppl gonna btch and say thats somehting but rrly, in a game where u gonna be relying on crits most the time anyways....its not really game breaking.

Shadow Titanium
    for forc its like 8 base or something, 5 base lost via dex and 3 atk drop from weap, but ya overall it isnt too much of a diff, just gs is still slightly better

Quote Originally Posted by renji642 View Post
    i actually accurately tested the difference between greatsword and daikatana using the forcium armorset +7 , +11 and higher now..w/e stupid update crap....and the difference from dai to greatsword...only comes out to 5 attack....i mean...ppl gonna btch and say thats somehting but rrly, in a game where u gonna be relying on crits most the time anyways....its not really game breaking.
    yeah thats what everyone say but its a fact thats matter and i like 5 more attack

5 attack is virtually the not noticeable. so in the end, it really doesnt matter much. its up to ur preferences.

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    daik doesnt really matter since youd need the dex once u started to wear SG grade armors and above. but if u aint using those high end armors then GS is the recomended over daik.
    Actually SiG armors and above, SG requires the same as OSM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12