Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why do hackers hack? are they that big of a noob?

Banned

why do hackers hack? are they that big of a noob?

lmao fail at a free online game that they need to make something to help them get a kill...............
    $20 on a program, $30 on tut.

knowing that u wont be able to kill anything without a hack......PRICELESS!!

agree

The sad part is that a lot of people spent more money on this f2p mmo than any p2p mmos charge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    The sad part is that a lot of people spent more money on this f2p mmo than any p2p mmos charge.
    dat is so true

plus the service here is so awesome for a f2p, unlike the poor service p2p mmo offer.

Quote Originally Posted by megablast1 View Post
    lmao fail at a free online game that they need to make something to help them get a kill...............
    $20 on a program, $30 on tut.

knowing that u wont be able to kill anything without a hack......PRICELESS!!
    where do you get these numbers?

Banned
    eshay oneR

Banned
    you wanna know why people hack? cause we dont have to buy shiet from est? durrr its free hacks and enjoy the show! easier to kick forcy amp geared people ass? alright? if you were chosen to take control of the world who would say no?

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    you wanna know why people hack? cause we dont have to buy shiet from est? durrr its free hacks and enjoy the show! easier to kick forcy amp geared people ass? alright? if you were chosen to take control of the world who would say no?

that must have been the most stupid thing i've read in these forums for quite a while.... and there's a LOT of stupid crap being told arnd here.... (and the idiot implicitly said he hacks lol... if u didn't catch it, read carefully again xD)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    that must have been the most stupid thing i've read in these forums for quite a while.... and there's a LOT of stupid crap being told arnd here.... (and the idiot implicitly said he hacks lol... if u didn't catch it, read carefully again xD)
    uhm...my bad? if you so dont believe in hacks then my bad, and I so curiously wonder why so many people still frap when people like you dont believe in it lmao....fraps<---ugh huh your so call hacks doesnt work or doesnt exist, my bad a hacker just killed a "bringer" owned!

and plz fix your language barriers, "arnd"<---wtf? pirate? arghh????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast