Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server Merge

Server Merge

Well we all know that Venus is dying badly, aside from the game itself, so my suggestion is to go ahead an move the Venus members to Mercury now before the game completely dies. Should be a relatively easy task to do. All EST needs to do is cut+paste all the database user files from venus into the mercury database.
    There isn't enough players now to need two servers. Also, they could use all the computing of the second server to aid with the single server thus resulting in a more efficient server that lags less.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

that would be cool mean all the questions who is the best players in there tier and classes would be answered and i would enjoy more company in mercury but i dought it a little cause est gotta make money some how and ppl buying server tranfer just to see how its like in venus vic versa

My only concern with merging Venus and Mercury is the procedure Estsoft would use to "merge" them. If I recall correctly, the way they "merged" Global and Cabal NA was that they basically did a character server transfer. Just like how someone buys the item and transfers over with only what's equipped on them, I think that's what Est did with Global? Meaning storage and inventory would be lost thanks to the inability of Est's staff to do anything other than a character transfer?
    The Lady has Spoken

they should do that, as long as they create more channels to offset the increased population. Benefits would be better items being circulated on the sever and larger nation wars.

how is venus dying badly if there still ppl playing in venus might not be as much as mercury but there still ppl so it not dying badly as u say it is

they wont do that because they want us to buy transfers.

yea i cant see them doing that until there is a significant drop in profit from the second server. as long as people still buy server transfers and such, venus will remain.

Titanium
    I personally like having characters on both sides. Just because one server is 'more popular' then the other doesn't mean they have to get rid of them... honestly since most now do play on Mercury, from what I've seen I actually lag LESS because hardly anybody plays on the channels on Venus, and besides, if I miss you noobs too much (:P) I do have characters that can say hey since I technically play both sides though my Mercury side is a bit neglected atm.
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

that's nice and all, usually people pick the first thing they see when signing up..so venus will be revived..slowly

Banned
    Put venus and merc together and leave out the global people k? thanks?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast