Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: None of you have skill, cabal no longer requires skill

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    What does a fail posting a small square screenshot have to do with a seperate time-frame and issue all together? two different things and not related; i know when you see lil square screenshots you tend to believe that as sufficient 100% proof the item exists on NA server in a normal players account. Your supposed to question sketchy screenshots when the context is not clear. Dont worry they are looking for a way to cure your down-syndrome.
    Hey guys,

I just came in here to clear up a few things.

First off, as surprising as this may sound, GM's are not here to corrupt the game or unfairly assist other players. We're here to help make the game fair and enjoyable for “everyone,” not just a selective few. I personally speak with the other GM's every day and trust me when I say this; “you” guys are our main priority. We wouldn't have this game around without you guys and we don't want to do anything to drive you away.

With that said, I know that there have been screenshots and different stories going around. All I can say is this: We “DO NOT” favor anyone. I ask that use your best judgment before you believe what's being said about us.

Second, when we ban a forum account, we always have a specific reason. If we find users bypassing their bans by creating new accounts, spamming, saying inappropriate things, or bashing on other people on a consistent basis, then we have to take action. Whether we give a warning or a ban depends on the severity of the thread/post. I'm sure as players, it's not very enjoyable to see some of the things being said here just floating around. Please just understand that we're not waving our ban hammer with our eyes closed just for fun or to cover anything up.

Last but not least, this goes with game accounts as well. We don't ban users for no reason. We also don't tolerate the use of third party programs. If your account has been banned for any reason at all and you want to find out why, please let us know via the HelpDesk. Please understand that we answer the tickets in the order we receive them and are based on the difficulty of the issue (some require more time to investigate than others). We really appreciate your consideration and patience; we will do our best to answer them as soon as possible.
    My bad all I did was bold some words and what happen their lying, how? cause snowx got his account unbanned! Using third party programs! say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    My bad all I did was bold some words and what happen their lying, how? cause snowx got his account unbanned! Using third party programs! say what?
    Nope, never hack on my main, happen to see me on level 1s any time lately ? Nope.

i agreed to stop for my main account unbanned, cry more please, is entertaining.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Nope, never hack on my main, happen to see me on level 1s any time lately ? Nope.

I agreed to stop for my main account unbanned, cry more please, is entertaining.
    ah!!!! you agree not to hack no more, so its gives you! the right to get unbanned, while others doesn't have that option? same thing as alz buying, same shiet...lets see how your gna reply to this one...btw entertaining? whats entertaining is how your a hypocrite who begs GMs for forgiveness using third party program....lmao

ah!!!! you agree not to hack no more, so its gives you! the right to get unbanned, while others doesn't have that option? same thing as alz buying, same shiet...lets see how your gna reply to this one...btw entertaining? whats entertaining is how your a hypocrite who begs GMs for forgiveness using third party program....lmao
    its entertaining because the people you refer to hack on their account in question. my account was not used with any 3rd party tools, and never gained items/alz from any account in question.

again i say, i know its hard to comprehend, i never hacked on my main account, because im not stupid. lvl 1-10s maybe a few 50-60s when they came from global, but they were all banned and i dont log into any of them anymore . I already agreed to stop making new accounts and such even for "fun".

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    He has a point. Most people that buy alz will do it on a level 1 character. So should only their level 1 character get banned? Same thing applies to you, claiming you've only done it on level 1 characters. People don't use third party programs to just kill nipperlugs, they don't it for an unfair advantage which usually transfers to their main.
    Thats irrelevant. Alz buying is different then using pk in town and knocking peolpe over or GMs. I never farmed dungs for profit at all, waste of time. was pure entertainment after running dungs all day, but i stopped after GM asked me to when Valentine suspended accounts related by IP, i know its hard for you to believe they used IP search on my accounts n suspended higher level even though i never did nething, but its simple concept really.

heres more simple concept for you to grasp:
    random GM: lets suspend his main account untill we clean up this problem with him on alternate accounts fooling around in town.

edit: your failing a specific topics alltogether so you clump together all these different situations about global gms, corrupt gms, seireitei n even other events that are not related together at all, thinking something in there will justify your crying all day on forums. oh yeah hey throw in alz buying in there too bro, even though im rocking stit on my WA, are you implying i ever bought alz? my wi made 4 sigmetal pieces and hes banned, ive never had over 2b on my WA at once either dunno why you would imply alz buying with me or my alternates.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-27-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Banned
    1. Anyone can claim that.

2. Doesn't matter what it is used for. You intentionally broke the rules and EST specifically states they do not tollerate any use of third party programs.

Let me ask you this. If someone gets banned tomorrow and says, "I didn't benefit from it, and I didn't use it on my main," are you going to defend them? I know you are defending yourself because you want to play again. But anyone can "say" what you said, and it is impossible to prove if anyone used them in dungeons or not as well unless people are finishing the dungeons which most know not to.
    wow i think snowxz got owned...idc how you do it bro, all i care is why isnt there an option button to have a 2nd chance o.O LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! but nonetheless you shouldve been banned for breaking the rules, clear

1. Anyone can claim that.

2. Doesn't matter what it is used for. You intentionally broke the rules and EST specifically states they do not tollerate any use of third party programs.

Let me ask you this. If someone gets banned tomorrow and says, "I didn't benefit from it, and I didn't use it on my main," are you going to defend them? I know you are defending yourself because you wan't to play again. But anyone can "say" what you said, and it is impossible to prove if anyone used them in dungeons or not as well unless people are finishing the dungeons which most know not to.
    Nope i would not defend someone who got banned and came back 180 with full forci amp, obviously EST is not going to ban someones new account even if they bought it, i think that was clear when players got banned for alz glitch and came back full 180 forci amp not long after being banned. however after i was banned on my wi for shop disconnection (not profiting just disconnecting shops)

i created WA, the wa never hacked, is wearing sub-par gear, and all the infractions occured on noob accounts low level. If i hacked on my main they would not have unbanned im assuming, but im not wearing epic gear, and i wasnt before i was banned, it was done to give me inscentive to not mess around on lvl 1s in town is how i viewed it, sorry im not DK bro, wrong guy.

wow i think snowxz got owned...idc how you do it bro, all i care is why isnt there an option button to have a 2nd chance o.O LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! but nonetheless you shouldve been banned for breaking the rules, clear
    Your saying an account that has not hacked cant appeal the wrongful ban? Lol coolstory, i successfully appealed the ban and asked for proof of me hacking on WA, as there was no evidence and it was right after being on lvl 1 10 minutes earlier knocking gm down. What part is hard to understand? I was not farming, i never got banned for a dungeon hack; i was knockn gm around and others in auction house for a few weeks untill they started checking into IP and disconnected my main then blocked the account in what im assuming was retaliation for the level 1s. After i contacted them they made it clear i cant play on alternates for fun in town or else my main would be perm banned not just temp.

You got proof of me hacking on my main? i would love to see it broski, brb loling.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-27-2011 at 01:46 PM.

You are arguing with yourself. The second quote proves my point in that your main will get banned for using 3rd party programs, so you were wrong and are aware you got a free pass.

I don't really care whether you are banned or not, but just because you "say" you didn't benefit from using them or use them on your main doesn't make it true. Noone really knows exactly what you did, the only thing the GM's and players know is that you were using them, which is a bannable offense regardless.

free pass? nope i never used any 3rd party tool on my main, clean account.
    If i benefited from it i wouldnt be wearing stit gloves n boots, and im sure GM would beable to tell if someone benefited from a hack they are not stupid. I mean maybe you assume because they dont ban players coming back and buying all forci amp that they cant tell the difference between someone benefiting and someone not, but its not rocket science. everything i have on my WA the average WA has/or has had before they geard up.

Whats the point? The condition was to stop playing on alternate accounts in return for my main which was not hacking but banned to prevent actions on alternate.

go on

That's a free pass bud.

They already said your main will get banned if you ever do it again. I don't see how you are trying to argue your ban lift was justified, you yourself proved it wasn't.
    oh its a free pass for people using auction house and in town, but as for me? no its just less entertainment and more dungeon runs now. i just proved myself i could resist making more accounts to mess around on town in.

as you were saying?

yea free pass to continue playing on clean account, imagine that

glad you could bring your IQ up temporarily to comprehend. Thanks ^_^

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast