Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: None of you have skill, cabal no longer requires skill

Exclamation None of you have skill, cabal no longer requires skill

LoL at you all for thinking you have skill, more like you haveyourmother'screditcard

It's funny seeing you guys throw hundreds into this dead game lol

The funniest thing is seeing kids who obviously alz buy get rolled by the local kid in a eox6 and stit(like when squishy wizzy beat silencepls)

In the old cabal, skilless noobs couldnt hide behind their gear and claim to be "pro"
    now father handoi blessed alz buying rates and people are buying alz more than ever!

I mean just the other day a kid who has colony trainee title, forci amp +11 boot asked me how to dash in combo... <====Soclosebabe's brother?

The guilds vnpower, hailua, vnsanctuary, oOoKiemoOom, AntiChong, Chuknupao, Sekagnao, Thanehienzaopouano, Kukopao, Tropolopo, and Micheaoneuoseiti;

make me want to cry, freaking wearing +15 3 slot forci that are clearly hacked from global gms...and cant even score 30 points in war...

I witnessed one of these people hitting legacy barrier instead of the guard, yeah sometimes we hit and see the miss but this monkey extended, dashed, came back and aurad and was wondering why it wouldnt go down

War doesnt require skill anymore, in t5 yes we all have skill( aka the 2008 players), but all you lower tiers(aka alz buyers who get to lvl 16x and feel pro)? are jokes lol.

Its been tested, a 142 fa came into t4 and took bringer, the bringer farmed towers and the fa found the bringers tower farm and harvested the hell out of it

I mean its sad when farmers cant even farm anymore

t1-t2=5 year olds with running noses
    t3=icantsoloeodrankupsountilihazfriendiwillstayher e

notice how the kids with no skill always refer to their gear? if your gear is so nice why do you get rolled lol? keke is good thread

anyway father handoi is watching and told me to send a message for you skilless noobs, use it or lose it! (as in learn to use ur gear and stop hiding behind it)

NOTICE:if you aren't from USA or Canada, don't post in my thread.

hold it down for the stit wearing eox+6 brochachos grinding them skills exp meng.

we dont want to get rolled by forci wearing 3 slot global hackers which obtained thier items from global GMs(which were non existent Lol)

its all beginning to make sense now like vietcongo in the jungles of 'nam back in '67 where i lost my right hand so thas why most of us suk at cabal.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-26-2011 at 02:59 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    hold it down for the stit wearing eox+6 brochachos grinding them skills exp meng.

we dont want to get rolled by forci wearing 3 slot global hackers which obtained thier items from global GMs(which were non existent Lol)

its all beginning to make sense now like vietcongo in the jungles of 'nam back in '67 where i lost my right hand so thas why most of us suk at cabal.
    14% amp peice and 14s.amp/80hp boots let me find ss

Banned
    i use 2 be da pro-est t3er ever

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Sip View Post
    14% amp peice and 14s.amp/80hp boots let me find ss
    ok im holding onto my chair

btw if you have ss's and its true, the help desk probably would have divinehonor'd him by now..Lol just sayin'

i dont wanna hear razor this or razor that im in merc i could care less bout his gear and how long hes had it after DH got his taken away
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

lawl O.o

umm why take this game this seriously, games arent supposed to be treated like life, they are for fun. stop QQing and just play the game for fun. i.e. instead of complaining about how the alz buyers. enjoy killing them. they should be easy targets if they dont know how to use their gear.

"May the Blades of Vengeance Rise Above All Foes"
    ChorusGuy lv.171 FB - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by jortiz12003 View Post
    umm why take this game this seriously, games arent supposed to be treated like life, they are for fun. stop QQing and just play the game for fun. i.e. instead of complaining about how the alz buyers. enjoy killing them. they should be easy targets if they dont know how to use their gear.
    some fail to see that so let them be lawl it'll be more fun that way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jortiz12003 View Post
    That's a bold statement coming from a member of the most corrupt guild ever

so wat if im in seireitei, just b/c they have a past doesnt mean im the same way.

"May the Blades of Vengeance Rise Above All Foes"
    ChorusGuy lv.171 FB - Retired

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast