Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: None of you have skill, cabal no longer requires skill

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    So you are saying you can still use third party applications on a different account from your main, and your main won't get banned? This is all you need to answer.
    Dont need to answer anything bro, im unbanned and playing, lol umad? I answer what i want at my own choice.

i was banned for using it on alternate account. so in theory yes you will be banned for using it on alts, if your IP is matching and such like mine was, im assuming thats what it was that identified my main, well that and my forum accounts ect

i wouldnt recommend it though, unless you want to loose your acc.

oh and btw i made video and sent to gm daisy about that current "third party app" and it was patched during nprotect update...so now its taken care of, and the other current working one they already received from me and im assuming nprotect already has patch in the works for it. after that your looking at 0% public un-patched. ofc bots are a different story...
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-27-2011 at 02:39 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

RedOsmium

it wasnt edited ss wat hennesy have ;o

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    So from what I have gathered:

Your "clean" accounts will be banned for hacking.
    If you do get banned, just send in video's how you did it and promise to never do it again.
    Ban lift aka free pass.

k, thanks
    your forgetting one main difference between me and others, i did not hack on the main account in question. therefore; i can be unbanned, i dont think the video would matter much, i mean its a good gesture to help prove to GM hey this is how its done, nprotect can patch this or that and its impossible after that. If you were to decide to continue on same path i would put unbann at alot lower chance, and also if you initially hacked on the main probably not even worth submitting ticket.

I lvld this up to 162 and was banned for the actions on lvl 1s and 10s in town. If the player was banned for alz glitch, i sure hope they would have found all accounts owned by the player and banned, but with ogp to est transfer and that whole alz glitch situation it was obvious they didnt square in on players like they did with me. Maybe they did and it was just that big that it still was able to affect the market, i mean uchh were not at 20m a pop for no reason.

has this main solod ft2? no. has it obtained unsual amounts of alz out of no where? no. They would have probably taken notice of some unsual activity on a banned account, but trying to compare what i have on my WA to an USD buyer or someone whos gained stuff via third party tools is two different contexts. saying a player who is banned for "3rd party tools" is also a very broad statement and leaves great discretion to GMs as what is best for the server and most fair to the player in question if they are abiding by rules and have a valid appeal.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-27-2011 at 02:58 PM.

yes they can, but does that mean they are to stay banned if they are clean and all activity on alts has stopped, dont think so now huh? obviously gear wise my WA was clean, obviously dungeon run wise, hes clean. I never received error codes as result of 3rd party tools or exploits on it, no infractions besides messing round on low level alt accounts with other people in town. i dont know how many alz spammers i slayed i lost count after a few weeks(should have title for that), and stopped altogether when they communicated via help desk that they were intrested in giving second chance if i cooperated fully and stopped all activity. I havnt logged into alt noob account since i got my main back, so im still following through its never ending agreement, and i imagine at anytime it could be subject to review if they were to suspect me of carrying on or participating in that type of play.

Lol, It was fun reading this argument. The bottom line is sn0wXz can be concerned as an tech-GM for Cabal. He's playing less Cabal but working hard on hacking projects to help EST developing anti cheat programs. He made a deal with EST so he is tolerated. Basically, sn0wXz is working non-payment for EST. And this is the way he enjoys his Cabal life in helping others. <3

lawl

Banned
    the best skill and title among noobs --- MENDICANT.

beg for a living (leveling) lol

Banned
    The same reason your post count is now 1

Just thought id let the original poster know..SoCloseBabe can fade/dash/short/debuff in combo lol....i know for a fact because i taught them how xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
    i can do a threesome while playing cabal o.O
    Then you're doing it wrong

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast