LoL at you all for thinking you have skill, more like you haveyourmother'screditcard

It's funny seeing you guys throw hundreds into this dead game lol

The funniest thing is seeing kids who obviously alz buy get rolled by the local kid in a eox6 and stit(like when squishy wizzy beat silencepls)

In the old cabal, skilless noobs couldnt hide behind their gear and claim to be "pro"
now father handoi blessed alz buying rates and people are buying alz more than ever!

I mean just the other day a kid who has colony trainee title, forci amp +11 boot asked me how to dash in combo... <====Soclosebabe's brother?

The guilds vnpower, hailua, vnsanctuary, oOoKiemoOom, AntiChong, Chuknupao, Sekagnao, Thanehienzaopouano, Kukopao, Tropolopo, and Micheaoneuoseiti;

make me want to cry, freaking wearing +15 3 slot forci that are clearly hacked from global gms...and cant even score 30 points in war...

I witnessed one of these people hitting legacy barrier instead of the guard, yeah sometimes we hit and see the miss but this monkey extended, dashed, came back and aurad and was wondering why it wouldnt go down

War doesnt require skill anymore, in t5 yes we all have skill( aka the 2008 players), but all you lower tiers(aka alz buyers who get to lvl 16x and feel pro)? are jokes lol.

Its been tested, a 142 fa came into t4 and took bringer, the bringer farmed towers and the fa found the bringers tower farm and harvested the hell out of it

I mean its sad when farmers cant even farm anymore

t1-t2=5 year olds with running noses
t3=icantsoloeodrankupsountilihazfriendiwillstayher e

notice how the kids with no skill always refer to their gear? if your gear is so nice why do you get rolled lol? keke is good thread

anyway father handoi is watching and told me to send a message for you skilless noobs, use it or lose it! (as in learn to use ur gear and stop hiding behind it)

NOTICE:if you aren't from USA or Canada, don't post in my thread.