Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: None of you have skill, cabal no longer requires skill

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jortiz12003 View Post
    so wat if im in seireitei, just b/c they have a past doesnt mean im the same way.
    It's easy to claim innocence after all the damage has been done

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Sip View Post
    make me want to cry, freaking wearing +15 3 slot forci that are clearly hacked from global gms...
    Strong allegations... What proof do you have of this? Show an SS and I will believe it (and I will probebly quit too, tired of playing corrupt mmo's)
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

lawl

Quote Originally Posted by jortiz12003 View Post
    so wat if im in seireitei, just b/c they have a past doesnt mean im the same way.
    Every sei member will forever be viewed as hacking alz buying trash. If you don't want to fall in that category, don't join that guild.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Every sei member will forever be viewed as hacking alz buying trash. If you don't want to fall in that category, don't join that guild.
    im in sei

http://i53.tinypic.com/b4zyht.png

hmm Ok ppl, a global heere to make some clarifications.... First of all, how could someone have what this monkey claims to be a "Global GM hacked" gear piece since, well, GM's were like Cristian God in Global (no one knew if they existed, an no one ever saw one of them)... just wanted to make that clear... there were NO GM's WHATSOEVER in the Global server (reason why everyone "hacked" back in the day --- cheated using 3rd party progrmas which is not the same as real hacking) Plz at least if u're gonna ignite a flame, CHECK ur FACTS first... otherwise u end up like a monkey with a keyboard and really bad english skills (btw, is he hasn't posted an SS by now, he prolly doesn't have it)

2nd of all, since this is an open forum, ur warning means squat, i'm not from U.S or Canada, yet here i am posting, so ST--FU. Public forum = i can post whenever i want wherever i want

3rd of all, and this going to the main reason u posted (ppl no having skills) it's a point-and-click game, of course u don't need skills for this lol that's why most of EVERYTHING is determined by ur gear and how good u play with a team (which, with ppl in this game, teamplay is non-existing) So, stop whining and crying like a babyabout the obvious.... I bet the reason he's whining abt is because one of these "noobs" with no skills and USD-buyed gear rolled him good lol
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-26-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy™ View Post
    i stopped when you said you were a global. you guys single handedly killed your servers.
    inb4youcall cabal na players rracist.
    If u didn't read, then why bother posting? lol is that supposed to mean anything to me?

Btw, just so u kno, the ones that killed our servers were viets and peruvians... some of us had to suk it up and deal with it.... u didn't go thru it, so take that damn stick out of ur sorry a$$ and don't give me ur condescending crap... pff guess that shows how much of an ignorant u are
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-26-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    do u guys take queer group photos like....5 times a week?
    That0's one of the required conditions to join Sei lol

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    go say something illegal i wanna see what happens to u lol
    lol read again, i didn't say i can post WHATEVER i want... ppl should learn some reading comprehension, u kno, understand what they're ACTUALLY reading

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Sip View Post

I witnessed one of these people hitting legacy barrier instead of the guard, yeah sometimes we hit and see the miss but this monkey extended, dashed, came back and aurad and was wondering why it wouldnt go down
    lmfao. classic

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast