Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: wat the **** is dis

Banned

wat the **** is dis

We apologize for any confusion this thread and other threads may have caused. The issue at hand has been investigated, extensively and carefully. Fortunately, we are unable to verify or obtain any information that would prove any claims that a Game Master has been involved in any malicious actions that may benefit a certain group of individuals.

Please rest assured that no ESTsoft Game Master has or will ever be involved in any malicious dealings or actions. ESTsoft Game Masters values the integrity of CABAL Online and we will continue to secure and protect the integrity of our games.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    [GM] Lorkan

stupid corrupt GM's go ban urselfs

Titanium
    So where's your proof? Or are you just going to continue to spam these forums about some bs?

And what's that copy and paste gotta do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Matromar View Post
    proof? bos 6 slotted, 17 amp gloves, 21 amp suits, 7/10 orbs, double amp forcium pieces? wheres the proof? hey, beats me k?
    I don't think these are proof. These are just your words. And I don't think 6IX was asking for these. He wants the evidence for the new situation which is [GM]Clocks helps Seireitei guild running FT2.