Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: t4 nw cheats on both sides...enjoy

SIGMetal
    well if u want an opinion from someone who wars alot i see nuthin special in both videos. in the 1st vid i see 3 people in bm2 retargetting, nuthin really caught my eye. in the 2nd vid i see space collapse which has 4aoe hitting u. the "high ground" where your standing isnt wat it seems, as long as your still 4 range away from the wizards original target u will be hit.

there are just so many things in war where u think will never happen but nearly all of them can be explained. the one many people complain about is shadow kill. as long as they see your shadow they can continue to combo on u and their skills will continue to travel until it hits u. if they are too far u will only see your hp drop, if they are within your screen u will see those skills flying across the map
    Last edited by Spur; 06-04-2011 at 08:52 AM.

first vid - at 6 seconds and 26 seconds, his debuff animation is too fast. as for bm2 speed, he misses retarget and does the full cycle many times and there should be very noticable 'lag' after the 4th hit (tested with my own fb) and zerodemon doesnt have this 'lag'.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

i agree with spur regarding the second vid it might just be bm2 range but in the first vid that FB is definitely using that no cooldown bm2 hack. its very similar to that vid of scythelisk hacking in IC1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12