Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: 69 WA with 72 tit gs.

Banned

69 WA with 72 tit gs.

Selling my nub 69 WA. Has a 72 dmg tit gs from weod. Honor rank 4. Will come with w/e is on it now(mostly crap tit, boots are OK though). I'm thinking the GS alone would be worth it, but idk. I'm selling the entire acc, sense the gear is char bind. Leave offers here or pm me. Ill check a few times a day. And if you want any other info, let me know, ill post what i can.

P.S.
    Don't ask for the acc/pword before i even agree to anything, ill simply ignore your offers completely.

Banned
    Bump

Banned
    Bump, C/O 100mil.

hope u mean character tranfer(gms hope u keep your eyes on this guy sound like a scammer to me)

Banned
    Um, no i don't, getting rid of the account. Email along with it. Call me a scammer if you wish, but i have never once even thought about scamming or hacking. To do so in my eyes is childish and noobish. I believe if you need to cheat in a game, you have no right to play that game. Also, you have no skill at all. So go ahead, say I'm a scammer, but if some1 buys this, which i hope they do, it will prove that i don't scam. What they do with it after its theirs, i could care less. Now please leave your uninformed comments to yourself and unless you wish to place an offer, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ of my thread.
    Last edited by MrTubbins; 05-31-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Banned
    If a GM could, close thread please.
    Thank you.