Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q and A with SirCritsMeHard

Quote Originally Posted by Flarius View Post
    The 40% dmg is already slot extended.
    Oh lol xD

Yngwie, screenshot your stats so that we can clear this up.

Quote Originally Posted by mattey View Post
    Oh lol xD

Yngwie, screenshot your stats so that we can clear this up.
    he must use my char as his weapon~~~

Banned

lol

was he swinging you in this picture? are you the blade or the shield?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I dont really use any set combo for PvE, PvP, or bosses/dungeons. I like to open with Splinter in most cases for PvP so that if it doesnt crit I can go from there. Everything is kind of improv. If Splinter crits then usually just an impact stab or shield charge will do the trick, but if it doesnt I go into Charge>Impact>Rising>PowerSlash. I have been trying to not use Break at all in PvP cuz it's just too slow of a cast time. If you see my PvP vid I use it to be y and 2shot peeps with high HP, but I'd have to say that a DPS combo is better in all circumstances. Even in war. I think, last time I was in war, I was critting 2-3k DPS skills so they add up pretty quickly to create some great dmg. XD
    Yes I use an s amp rune and I use 3 Crit Rings +2. Who says that my Crystal isnt a 40/7 or my helm for that matter? And yes that's my pet XD

lets count all dmg for fs : 4 crit ring+2 60% ,1 aop+6 10%, 2 weapons 80%, buff 45%, helm 40%= 235% lol
    and same time u need 51% rate, buff 24%, helm 7%, base 5% =36% ------> weapons more 14% and pet 1 more
    53%amp---> 3 *7=21%, eof+7 4%, s rune 4%, 2 bof+7 16%, =45% and need pet for 8 more

good luck to get to this status~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~but i really wanna see the real stat haha.

didnt you forget the base dmg 20%? and a 7% in crystal 7% in helm for the rate? Blah I'll just post a screenie like Divine did on his Q and A when I log in. that way I wont have to sound like a noob trying to explain myself.

i didnt play this game for a while ,but read carefully, i count all rate already 14% rate if u got 2 weapons with 7% rate and 40% dmg , prob have to be topaz lvl ,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngwie21 View Post
    didnt you forget the base dmg 20%? and a 7% in crystal 7% in helm for the rate? Blah I'll just post a screenie like Divine did on his Q and A when I log in. that way I wont have to sound like a noob trying to explain myself.
    says the noob whose not banned but cant transfer his chars to est serv either LOLOLOLOL SMD

sircritsalot should rename to sirhaxalot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12