Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FA choices.

Quote Originally Posted by xTrav View Post
    I think the only way that you could use a Lapis , is if it was pc 2 slot and +15 because we're nothing without our base. Anyone know the M atk of a +15 lapis?
    Considering it was 2 slotted, an orb would have 169 magic and a crystal would have 166
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    Considering it was 2 slotted, an orb would have 169 magic and a crystal would have 166
    ok i'm gonna say this once for me..i don't know if it will help anyone else...use 2 slotted orb forcium never compare a lapis to it, forcium+11 orb gives 194 matk. lapis not so much..with 2x2 slot orb forcium+8 i have 1088 magic atk...with +11 i have 1187.(no magic atk rune.) and forcium orb is cheaper and it has better dps...if you wanna go lower than forcium it will have to be..sig 40dmg+11 and up,or topaz 7/34 or 40+11 and up.and forcium orb in merc is cheappppppp 450M...i tested it with a friends +11 orb vs my topaz +12 40dmg orbsx2 i had less magic with topaz..more magic with forcium..so i did better dmg with forcy.but you could mix topaz and forcium it's pretty good around 1070+ base you will get...just use the character builder APP.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234