Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: guys spurs legit

someone's jelly

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by spurs dumb View Post
    no money involved? usd was used to purchase the forumgold you have

ogp DID NOT condone d2jsp trading, you're a complete and utter fkin moron if you're trying to say that. they were just too lazy to do anything about it. face it spur, you've been violating tos for years, glitching alz and using d2jsp to buy alz lolololuboughtalzond2jsp. enjoy your wiz while it lasts
    uhh proof? its actually amazing how many people arent banned for slander which is clearly against tos

rofl, how exactly do you think fg exists on that website? do you think people magically obtained fg at the beginning? no, people buy it with usd, it's not like cabal where you pick it up off the ground, it has to be purchased before it goes into circulation.

nice logic you have, yet again. dont kill yourself when you get banned, id almost feel bad k?
    maybe you forgot its a d2 trading website

doesnt matter when it was, the evidence against him is solid, and he's already admitted it was him and what he did on these forums right now, he should have been banned during ogp, and est should fix ogp's mistakes by banning him now. he's bought alz and violated tos...bottom line

and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about ogp tos, we all know nobody is going to find it, but i can tell you right now it's pretty similiar to est's now and i can assure you its against the rules to trade/buy/sell items on another website
    so he should be ban for ogp's mistake is what ur saying because ogp have no tos against that stuff u are spewing out right now back than but now that est is in control and they add that crap in so u gonna use that against someone huh thats so pro man blame a person for ogp's mistake hahaha, if no one is ever gonna find it how did they find these ss than!??!! u gonna tell me that someone just saved these ss for all these year??

SIGMetal
    rofl, how exactly do you think fg exists on that website? do you think people magically obtained fg at the beginning? no, people buy it with usd, it's not like cabal where you pick it up off the ground, it has to be purchased before it goes into circulation.

nice logic you have, yet again. dont kill yourself when you get banned, id almost feel bad k?
    lol and your complaining about my logic? so your trying to tell me u print USD? cause everytime u receive some someone had to print it out am i right?

est had nothing to do with OGP? how come EST tookover and took away all of the items OGP gave players? razers gear got taken away, and you remember gough? his ab rw3 was taken even though it was his. est was fixing ogp's mistake or at least trying to, and they missed a ton but caught a few. now its spurs turn to get what he deserves, which is a ban for violating tos. you're a dumb pos if you think that if someone did something bad during ogp times it means they're somehow safe from the consequences of their actions because EST has taken over. doesnt matter WHEN it was, est will still handle his violation as if he did it last week. theres enough proof there for it
    DeathRyhthm is new he doesnt remember :<

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    DeathRyhthm is new he doesnt remember :<
    how do u know by the post count? cuz then anyone under ur count is new also then and they shouldnt talk as they know also

morons these days u cant even argue with them...spur your response was the dumbest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in thing ive ever read in my life...people printing usd? go kill yourself, honestly
    lawl this guy dont even know that usd was made by ppl HOW DO U THINK USD WAS MADE IT WAS CUZ PPL PRINT THEM!! DUH!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry3 View Post
    This statement pretty much wraps up the thread. He already admitted he did it. Now he is just back-peddling.
    so ur saying he should be blame cuz ogp and eu allow player back than to use it and now est dont allow it he should be blame for ogp's mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRhythm View Post
    how do u know by the post count? cuz then anyone under ur count is new also then and they shouldnt talk as they know also
    I didnt even point out the post count, okthxbai.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast