Thread: [Wizard] zhuai's Quick Slots

[Wizard] zhuai's Quick Slots

Ty for sharing I learned a lot from others

This is really pretty

Elyon 17x FA
    Elycake 180 FB

i agree! :O

Shadow Titanium
    I have a 168 wizzie that I raised from level 1 so I have a bit of experience with wizzies.

This is regarding your bm2 bar. Acid Trap lv 20 and Chain Explosion lv 20 have better damage than lv 20 cannons, if I remember correctly. You could unlearn Resist Intention to cover one of the mentioned skills, and maybe lower Sharpness to lv 18 so you can max the second mentioned skill. Other than those, your set-up looks solid.
    Last edited by Chippo; 06-08-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    I have a 168 wizzie that I raised from level 1 so I have a bit of experience with wizzies.

This is regarding your bm2 bar. Acid Trap lv 20 and Chain Explosion lv 20 have better damage than lv 20 cannons, if I remember correctly. You could unlearn Resist Intention to cover one of the mentioned skills, and maybe lower Sharpness to lv 18 so you can max the second mentioned skill. Other than those, your set-up looks solid.
    The problem is that he/she has too many skills he(i'll say he because im too lazy to type he and she everytime, sorry if you're a girl)doesn't need. Also, some skills could be at a lower level and it wouldn't change anything.

-Sharpness: meh...not even worth buying imo
    -Weaken: meh....doesn't change much imo, its kinda just a waste of skill points
    -Hydro disk at lvl9: You shouldn't even get to cast that skill, so the cooldown time doesn't matter...lvl1 is enough

Im not perfect, you dont have to listen to me...I'm just saying that you could have a better bm2 dps by sacrifying some skills' skill points

Thank you for the feedback!

I have Resist Intention at lvl 5. Only use it for player fight then cancel

I have Sharpness at lvl 15 or less.. something for my guildie and war party when there is no other wi around. Possible to remove.

Weaken I picked up because I am fluent in buff/debuff in combo and it technically remove sharpness pot effect of opponent in war (Think of portable atk down tower against sword class XD).

Good point on Hydro Disk at lvl 1. I will remove the skill points if there is a skill to concentrate on

About bm2 bar..
    I would really like to learn acid trap because its useful in several situations outside of bm2 but its inefficient with my setup.
    The reason is auto attack timing fail to apply some of the poison effect.
    Regardless.. I calculated the dmg gain if I had lvl 20 Acid Trap/Chain Ex replacing Terra Lance.
    The result came out to extra 11 damage per sec ~ 935 (85 sec*11) which is not much to gain.. learning lvl 2 magic rune would cover that gain so I left it as is

Btw I used Elkilleuse wi calculator for the calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by I'mLoLing View Post
    So is the free gear you got you random nobody
    Don't be mad your life will get better someday <3

Elyon 17x FA
    Elycake 180 FB

why would u use hydro disc for buff combo when energy field does the same thing? ?_?

Quote Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
    why would u use hydro disc for buff combo when energy field does the same thing? ?_?
    Look at the two skills' range.