Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boast your Quick Slot Know-How!

Force Blader
    Mercury

My quickslot bar for everything. im still noob, but hopefully it will give people inspiration on building quickslot bars

Banned
    [Force Blader] Rastan - Mercury

All my combos are performed with the auto-attack option activated.

With auto-attack activated you can perform combos with ease depending on what skills you have set on your hotbar from left to right respective from cast time to cool down time by repeatably pressing your combo button instead of each individual skill at the right time,with the right combination of skills you can easily achieve a never ending combo.

The auto-attack option only applies to offensive attacking skills and will not activate de-buffing,long and short buffing or party buffing skills

PVE Bar

My quick cooldown debuffs like Hard luck,enervation and execrate are conveniently placed right above my combo button on all 3 of my extended hotbars for easy debuffing and luring of my targets and my buffing skills are located at the end of my extended hotbar along with my battle mode and aura activation skills for easy access,My main combo is designed for a constant negative %10-%15 critical rate and negative %20-%25 critical damage debuff,I never exceed more than 12 hits in my combo so I can "re-debuff".

PK/NW/PVP Bar

The same rules apply for my PK/NW/PVP hotbar as they do for my PVE hotbar with the exception of a force kick variation included in a quick DPS rate debuff combo to close distance and prevent chasing

BM2 Bar

"Select my character" is assigned to the "`" key right next to hotkey 1 for fast re-targeting and Seal of damnation occasionally casted for the added critical rate and damage resistance debuff

Last edited by [GM] Sky; 06-17-2011 at 02:09 AM.

180 Force Shielder- Mercury 3yesSetToKill bars for EVERYTHING!

1) Ok so for the first bar i use it to use mb for ANY situation and then i use SB so i can have time to switch over to another bar!

2)Ahem then i forgot that i need crushing blade because without it i am nothing and i shall hit 200s on people all the time *sadface* and then BE SURE to be partied with some at all times so you can use shadow shield so u can tank everyone and be like MUAHAHAHAHA!

3) On to the next bar, you shall press the 1-= keys to do aod right before you die and then press "enter" and be like "come at me bro!" Then wen they wait for AOD to come off you will want to use your fade step keys to get into a safe zone(town/behind your group of caps/proc, etc)

4)Once you get bored of doing that u may switch to the last bar and use ss/SG and two shot people. and for conformation if u need to run away just press your inventory button and rick click your return stones. TYVM!

Most Pro FS bar you shall ever see! do not listen to Crusades because my bar> his ANY DAY!
    Last edited by stealth305; 06-02-2011 at 11:12 AM. Reason: forgot to explain my bars

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth305 View Post
    hahahaha these are bound to win the contest

proooo lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    hahahaha these are bound to win the contest

If spur agrees then i MUST WIN! lmfao

[Wizard] Mercury - DarkBrelaig

Before anything, I have to say that I play with the number pad :/ I started playing that way and it's too much work to change everything T_T Plus I find it nice to not have to cover like the whole keyboard with my hand.

Quick-slot for Mission war/pvp/pve(pierce effect)

Combo dps bar (I use this bar like 75% of the time)

cabal-skillbar.jpg

So this is my dps combo( all lances/cannons are level 20, EDC is level 15 and meteorite/Space collapse are level 18)(Stone cannon will be SCn and Space Collapse will be SC)

TL>FL>AL>SCn>EDC>TL>FL>AL>SCn>Met>TL>FL>AL>SCn>Rep eat and SC as a finisher.

I changed some keybindings to make my life easier. The "=" is now the star("*") over the "9". The extended "=" is changed to the slash bar next to the star ("/"). It's the skill I use for my blink/dash/fade in combo. Some people prefer energy field because if you ever get to cast it by mistake it's a lot faster, but Hydro Disc has a lower range, which can be useful. EDC's hotkey is the big "+" next to 6 and 9. The vital gear's hotkey is on some extra button that I have on my mouse, because I find it faster to use when running in war. Buffs on extended skill bar to not have to switch bars when spawning (lazy lol) and short buffs for buff in combo.

Now for the running....Everytime I play, my index finger is usually on the "6" and my middle finger is on the "8". I move my index finger from "6" to "2" to fade.

Combo start key is assigned to the "0" because it just felt natural to start combo with my little finger lol

And hp pots on "3" because its pretty easy to go from "6" to "3"

Aura/BMs for a quick bm'ing/ extending, especially in war.

Quick-slot for Mission war/pve(mobs stacking together)

Combo aoe bar

cabal-skillbar2.jpg

That's the bar I use in pve/big mobs in war

Combo goes like this : EDC>all4 cannons> Met> all 4 cannons > etc. (Using lightning cannon because I don't have any skill point left for another cannon)
    I add energy field in pve for an almost perfect stunlock.

The gameplay with that bar is pretty similar to the dps bar.

Quick-slot for battlemode2

BM2 bar

cabal-bm2-bar.jpg

Not much to say about that bar...terra lance is hardly ever casted, its only there in case I ever mess up with my skills, for some reason.

Mp pots are there to pot manually in bm, to not lose a skill due to the use of a mp pot.

My last bar is useless lol, I haven't used it since I was like lvl 80
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 06-04-2011 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] DaisY View Post
    What is the statistic of cabal players playing on lap tops and desktops, my quick slots are bent toward users using a keyboard/Mouse. I just don't want to participate in an event with fixed votes. Imbalance wold occur if more players use separate mouse keyboard vs laptop vice versa.
    IGN: Angel

can we confirm whether videos contribute to the grading of the event? since only 'screenshots' are specified.

RedOsmium
    Ahh you got to it before me lol. So awesome and so true.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast