Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading (avoid being scammed)

Trading (avoid being scammed)

I think that to avoid being scammed, it is easier to have GM to be as a middle man between both trades.

Banned
    the dumb gm onli get on when almost m/a n i dont think they will help u doing the trade lol they fuking suk........

if gm isnt middle man then.
    item trade is easy just have the person set up shop then u buy from it lawl.
    for xfer best to do it with someone who have been trading with alot of ppl and have good review by ppl thats not in same guild lol.
    post his/her name on forum and see if he/she is scammer or not from other players.

1. When xfering account character I think they should send the character to a temporary space.
    2. The one xfering will receive an item (key) which is tradeable to the buyer during transaction.
    3. Once transaction is complete the buyer can right click the item and receive the character from the temporary space.

At any given time, the key when hovered with mouse will display the informations pertaining to the inventory, lvl and equip of character that is being traded.
    Kind of like sealed pet but more informative

Just an idea ^^

Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    1. When xfering account character I think they should send the character to a temporary space.
    2. The one xfering will receive an item (key) which is tradeable to the buyer during transaction.
    3. Once transaction is complete the buyer can right click the item and receive the character from the temporary space.

At any given time, the key when hovered with mouse will display the informations pertaining to the inventory, lvl and equip of character that is being traded.
    Kind of like sealed pet but more informative

Just an idea ^^
    +1 i like it
    GM should hear you

Quote Originally Posted by greywolf456 View Post
    I think that to avoid being scammed, it is easier to have GM to be as a middle man between both trades.
    what make you think GM will not scam GM?

Banned
    all u gotta do is take screenshots

it would be so easy to seal account binding items with a kit from shop, but for characters... there is a lot of info u will need and not that much space to show it :P

Quote Originally Posted by franh3llz View Post
    what make you think GM will not scam GM?
    i lold to this

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

I always lose

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast