Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why when i wake up always, there's no more thread on that fellow? ROFL

Banned

why when i wake up always, there's no more thread on that fellow? ROFL

HAHA WEIRD. I was always fllowing the threads.

Banned
    Kinda makes you think on if it's true or not huh?....and if it is true,do you feel comfortable playing a game that has gm's showing favoritism?

Banned
    id uno...dun ban me :O all GMs are online.

Banned
    who are they? Anyway, how to dlete thread? GM gonna bn me for this :O

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of CABAL Online Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by TOS
    • Transmit: (i) any content that is unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person;
    • Engage in spamming or flooding;

It just annoys me that people automatically assume such and the other about deleted threads or posts. Those threads were nothing but argumentative, defamatory, flame bait. Which, posting such threads like that ARE against the TOS, trolling or not.
    Even -I- received a warning about a post I made on one of those threads and I've never been warned before. Then I realized there was ONE inappropriate word on the post. I was not insulting anyone specifically, but I DID bypass the filter. Basically, the GM who warned me was just doing his job.
    It's one thing to make a thread that shows screenshots of someone hacking or exploiting and then trying to report that person to GMs (there is a section on the forum for that). It's quite another to make accusations and a thread only for defaming a certain person or group of people (whether those accusations are true or not). Especially when (this was my biggest problem with the thread) all of that stuff was from THE PAST. Someone just decided to bring up old news all over again out of the blue.
    Whether it was specifically a "troll" thread or not, one does not need to "troll" to get banned. It was obvious, by the tone of the threads made, that they were intended to be negative towards the community and the GMs. So whether or not it was true is not the issue, I'm pretty sure it was the content and the intent of the threads.
    Last edited by SilentM; 05-29-2011 at 06:37 PM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    and i bet none of the sei members were given a warning when they said something inappropriate

Banned
    oh were u in chn 5? rofl a char named risingforce claimed to be Viet4eva was shouting saying he got ip banned. Looks like they really shut him up there. And he said hes gears were all gone rofl. I think the GMs punished him Good Job GM. ^^ Dun ban me

Banned
    everyone was asking him to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ LOL

Banned
    :O hes post got deletd - looks like im talking to myself there lol

Banned
    just give it a rest guys, either play the server or don't, there's been evidence of sketchy stuff going on, and theres also been insufficient evidence of suspected things going on. But anyway im not even taking sides, yeah the topics brought up were good, we had some laughs, but if i were to take a side i'd side with the players of course, but posting spam and QQing is pointless, just gonna get you banned / trolled
    Last edited by Hennessy™; 05-29-2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: drunk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast