Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: WA or FS.

Banned

WA or FS.

Which would you recommend for a person that likes to solo a good bit and goes to war a couple times a day? This is with average gears btw.

Banned
    This isn't actually for me, or any1. I'm just curious to see what people will say. Me for one am more towards warriors myself. Simply because i find the fs blow without crits unless they have some EPIC pro amp gear. If fs wasn't so crit reliant, id most likely choose them. But sense they are, I'm more partial to warriors, as Ive said.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Even with average gears at your level, 49% crit rate (2x rol+1, buff, and base cr), at least 150% cd, and 14-21% amp in gear once ready for s.tit, an FS is a strong and laid back solo leveler. Yes I played fs the most out of all the classes when I played. Yes it is a lot of luck based on when you crit, but when I played on average I was critting about 55-65% of the time, pvp and pve. Defense wise, though fs is a bit more defense oriented, wa and fs are about equal here from my experience, though wa can tank a bit better.

Meh, depends how you want to really play, cautious, slow, and relaxed I'd suggest fs over wa.

Fast leveling, guts or glory, consistent heavy hitter, then I'd suggest a wa over an fs.

Retired
    Account Passed On

Titanium
    WAWAWAWAWAWA

WA can solo pluma in S.TIT, I'd know 'cause I did that already. FS meh, damage is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, but you can AoD/combo Derks and stuff.
    thats about enough of yer <removed>

If you talking about overall, I will suggest even thou I'm a FS. Boss hunting, high lv dungeon.... FS dps just too slow n low. But if you talking about war, I will suggest FS. easy for you to get decent score even u have average gear.