Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go scam pple!! GM's want u to

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    exactly...i also find it stupid how ppl keep saying u can have middle man well did u not read the thread like 2months ago some guy in apoc was middleman and scammed them
    being scammed doesn't mean ur stupid, if both sides want u to give first how will the trade ever work?
    I agree with this, what is to stop the middle man from being a scammer.

I hope GM's will do their job and slap all scammers with a ban. It is annoying being overcautious and paranoid just because 1% of the population are wankers (figuratively).
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by boredom View Post
    Like I said, how do people fall for that when the buyer pays for transfer... lol. The alz part, guess they haven't realised they can use a middleman or third party.

lol I feel like even a third party wouldn't work. You never know which way it could spring.
    You might as well suggest an NPC where the transactions could be handled, but it would get complicated-- and you sort of expect a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    exactly...i also find it stupid how ppl keep saying u can have middle man well did u not read the thread like 2months ago some guy in apoc was middleman and scammed them
    being scammed doesn't mean ur stupid, if both sides want u to give first how will the trade ever work?
    No, it doesn't mean you're stupid. It just means you took that risk and you lost. People gamble on it, is the item worth the risk of getting their gear taken?
    Whoever said to ask around was right, but it's not fool proof.
    You can't expect someone to hold your hand for every transaction.

Click on the picture, cutie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12