Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War glitches

War glitches

I have 3 that always happen to me (and have been occurring more often lately):

1. I am unable to atk, dash or fade, and none of the other skills (buff and otherwise) light up. I can only walk around and i have to take off some buffs and re-equip my weap so i can use my skills again. This is not due to being mfed. This usually happens when im comboing something (target or guard) and it dies before i cast the next skill. In some cases the combo bar stays there empty, other cases it does not.

2. Most annoying glitch - sometimes while im being atked and atking others, my char suddenly freezes. This means i cant buff, heal, atk, or move (and no im not rooted nor mfed). I can only turn and use more sp kits. My char just stands there and seems like the only way to "unstick" him is to die by an enemy or relog. Its especially worse when theres a waitlist, meaning i wont get in upon relog, and otherwise i have to wait for a cap to find me and kill me.

3. Weirdest glitch - Sometimes i find my hp going down by about 3k every few seconds (oddly the same amount that a vital kit gives) but im nowhere near any caps, no one is atking me that i can see. The dmg itself doesnt show in numbers on me, instead i see my hp bar just dropping dropping. And so there i am spamming vital kits which dont work, and it ends with me dying in the middle of an empty field or corner, with no caps anywhere near. Last war i was in full hp and aura and i joined my nation at some guard. As soon as i reach them i died -- as if i got 1 shot -- even my party mates noticed it. I'm starting to think this one is some kind of hack, since it happens randomly and with no obvious trigger.

RedOsmium
    I had one today where I was near an enemy res and I went bm2 to take it out, then all the sudden I got teleported across the map back to my base and was stuck in bm2 for a few minutes.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    I had one today where I was near an enemy res and I went bm2 to take it out, then all the sudden I got teleported across the map back to my base and was stuck in bm2 for a few minutes.

this has happened to me before

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    has happened to me except sometimes i got teleported into the enemy base... and got trapped there for a bit

i dont know if this like the same problem like ive been having when in AoD on my FS and i cant attack when they are right next to me thats been happening alot lately to me

Quote Originally Posted by >.> View Post
    I have 3 that always happen to me (and have been occurring more often lately):

1. I am unable to atk, dash or fade, and none of the other skills (buff and otherwise) light up. I can only walk around and i have to take off some buffs and re-equip my weap so i can use my skills again. This is not due to being mfed. This usually happens when im comboing something (target or guard) and it dies before i cast the next skill. In some cases the combo bar stays there empty, other cases it does not.
    Try typing "/sit" (you won't actually sit) into chat and pressing enter. Sometimes the combo glitches and is still activated even though it isn't there. It has happen to me a few times and oddly enough that breaks it lol

Shadow Titanium
    this glitch happened today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    this glitch happened today

how the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ did you lose war O.o

One moment we had the majority of the bases and were ahead 14k to 10k. A little later, no large amount of bases had been taken by the enemy, our progress was steady enough, and they were suddenly at 40k while we were at around 25k. Their lead was maintained even though we had near complete dominance of the map (our point gain from bases held SHOULD have let us win but our points didn't seem to budge for a lengthy period of time. The only bases they took from us when we had gained all large bases and all mediums (which we held for about a third of the war, probably more) were smalls up north and W10 (as far as I rememeber...they MAY have taken alpha at one point but if they did we took it back fairly quick, within a few minutes)...needless to say, we were ticked.

A screenshot of the point I personally noticed the jump ahead.

RedOsmium
    I've had a win even tho we had less bases, we had massive amounts of player kills and it kept our score barely above theirs.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast