I have 3 that always happen to me (and have been occurring more often lately):

1. I am unable to atk, dash or fade, and none of the other skills (buff and otherwise) light up. I can only walk around and i have to take off some buffs and re-equip my weap so i can use my skills again. This is not due to being mfed. This usually happens when im comboing something (target or guard) and it dies before i cast the next skill. In some cases the combo bar stays there empty, other cases it does not.

2. Most annoying glitch - sometimes while im being atked and atking others, my char suddenly freezes. This means i cant buff, heal, atk, or move (and no im not rooted nor mfed). I can only turn and use more sp kits. My char just stands there and seems like the only way to "unstick" him is to die by an enemy or relog. Its especially worse when theres a waitlist, meaning i wont get in upon relog, and otherwise i have to wait for a cap to find me and kill me.

3. Weirdest glitch - Sometimes i find my hp going down by about 3k every few seconds (oddly the same amount that a vital kit gives) but im nowhere near any caps, no one is atking me that i can see. The dmg itself doesnt show in numbers on me, instead i see my hp bar just dropping dropping. And so there i am spamming vital kits which dont work, and it ends with me dying in the middle of an empty field or corner, with no caps anywhere near. Last war i was in full hp and aura and i joined my nation at some guard. As soon as i reach them i died -- as if i got 1 shot -- even my party mates noticed it. I'm starting to think this one is some kind of hack, since it happens randomly and with no obvious trigger.