Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to install CABAL

No idea

Well, I've tried everything here to try and fix my issue. Still happens. Cabal's loading screen comes up after GameGuard shows up, then randomly closes down along with GameGuard after maybe 30 seconds. Re-installed, uninstalled, heck, I even ran the old OGP installer I had but it claimed the updates were more than the size of the installer. I know when I had issues running the old Cabal I had to run a few manual patches just to trick the game into installing the right versions, but I don't think I have any of those lying around on my hard drive -_-;

Worse comes to worse I'll drag out my old laptop and try it on it, or just install Cabal in Windows XP mode on this machine.

Hey, I read all the instructions and did all your advices but none helped. I cleaned the registry with CCleaner, I have no system updates, I turned off my Antivirus & Firewall and I still get the same error of a corrupted installation file that I've downloaded for 4 times already (each time another file gets corrupted). Here's the error that I get:

(http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd148/MaxZXL/aaa.jpg)

Please if there's another mirror I can download (an older one that his size is like 500 mb, it always worked for me) please let me know.
    Thanks.

That error usually has to do with your firewall or anti-virus program removing part of the installation file when you are downloading without you knowing. Make sure you have anit-virus programs and your firewall off for the download, not just installation.

Wow thanks, it actually was the cause Thank you very much!
    Last edited by HolyMax; 04-05-2010 at 11:32 AM.

ive tried downloading the client with my firewall and antvirus off but still no use T_T

thats what i get T_T
    Last edited by nibblez; 04-06-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12