Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing file? please help

Missing file? please help

i wanted to return to cabal since i stopped playing a few months ago but after i updated everything i tried playing and it said there was a file missing, i then uninstalled cabal and installed it all over again after downloading the game again. the problem wasnt fixed, i then clicked on 'check files' and after about 20 minutes it finished but didnt fix the problem. please help?Cabal(Ver219-110606-0033-0000).jpg
    click on the picture to view it larger.. please someone help me, i love cabal!!! (although kinda sad that there will be a cabal2 since i will lose all the time and money[$40 :P] that i put into this game)

please someone help me!!

hj maybe i can help u
    if the problem a gain
    http://www.cabal.com/DownLoad/Client
    click on Manual download it
    and open cabal again they will work ^^

Banned
    just restart cabal

Quote Originally Posted by lonelybody View Post
    hj maybe i can help u
    if the problem a gain
    http://www.cabal.com/DownLoad/Client
    click on Manual download it
    and open cabal again they will work ^^
    hmm k i will try it, thnx, i will tell u the results in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    just restart cabal
    hmm i already restarted cabal 4 times....pretty sure it wont work form just restarting again. thnx though

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    o.o you haven't pressed check files?

Click on the picture, cutie!

no its result of gameguard not properly starting; not result of missing files; even if gameguard was missing at start up, it would auto download the files needed given it has proper access to the internet... just make sure you dont have Anti virus/firewall programs blocking cabal/gameguard.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Titanium
    I got this same problem. Still cant fix it either.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    no its result of gameguard not properly starting; not result of missing files; even if gameguard was missing at start up, it would auto download the files needed given it has proper access to the internet... just make sure you dont have Anti virus/firewall programs blocking cabal/gameguard.
    its not the firewall or AV cause i took my wifes brand new laptop and deleted the AV and turned off the firewall even the added a rule for the advanced fire wall and guess what its still missing the files needed to get past the launcher cause when you click on the start button the launcher dissappears like it should and thats it nothing else happens went into task manager and theres nothing there bout game gaurd or the launcher

Then you have a small other program working in the background it doesn't like or cope with. It's finicky like that. Try looking at your processes running in task manager to see if anything is running that you don't need running and by trial and error you'll figure it out. I do it everytime I restart my computer since my CCleaner doesn't pick up those files to disable autorun.
    BTW, CCLeaner is a highly recommended program to help clean your computer. Just make sure you deselect the things on the list you don't want it cleaning out since after you install it it has all items checked off at first. I've used it for a couple years now with no problems. It works nice in tandem with Spybot S&D too.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast