Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My account was blocked for no reason

My account was blocked for no reason

My account is NeoBahamut some of you may know me as HolySephiroth or PheonixDown my account was blocked just about 20 minutes ago i have no idea why i have never bought alz, hacked, used bots or anything, i am a 100% legit player i want my account to be UNBLOCKED IMMEDIATLY

submit ticket and wait couple month ^_^ posting it here won't do much.

Banned
    they dont block ur account for no reason ... u most of did sumthing against the rules ..tickets son send em son! if u dont get response its cus they ignored u for doing sumthing that goes against the ruless..

yea its not for "no reason"; especially if your online and they d/c you then block haha, that means someone was literally forcing you to log out and then block you. dont take it personal but you might be waiting sometime before it gets unblocked.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

mann tht is fkd i nevr hacked or bought alz.... i thought about it once but i did write a ticket, told em to check my ecoin history to see that i am a legit player, i hope they respond soon >.>

I just tried to sign on to my email and that is blocked too WTF is going on ?_? maybe that has something to do with it

Hello, this is the CABAL Support Team.

If you have a problem please submit it via HelpDesk. Please do not submit HelpDesk issues on the forums. We have a large amount of tickets and investigate each ticket thoroughly. We ask you to please wait patiently and I can assure you your ticket will not go unnoticed.

If you have any further question, please submit them via HelpDesk.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    [GM] Bear