Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal Online NA-Global is blocked in the Philippines?

Cabal Online NA-Global is blocked in the Philippines?

Dear Admin/Mods,

May i ask if Cabal Online NA-Global is blocked in the Philippines? My friends would like to play with us NA-Global. They have succesfully registered and downloaded the client (1.3 GB). Upon connecting from the Launcher, they get error saying "Failure to Connect".

Please advise me so i can inform them. I'm in abroad and can play Cabal NA-Global with no problems.

Thanks

Philippines is not included iin Cabal NA-Global ... nuf said bic boi!!! @_@

http://www.cabalonline.net/Main/

Unless they had a global account from before the global/NA merge, they can't play this version of Cabal. The link will lead you to the correct version.

same situation CABAL NA on the Philippines??? or any workarounds??? ^^ TY

i need to play cabal NA from the philippines because i have been playing on NA server for 5months ans spent some money already ^^ and i have to move home to the philippines after a few months... so is there any hope i could still enjoy cabal NA while im still in the philippines??? thank you sir ^^

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    No, ESTSoft (Main Headquarters in Korea) have it setup that if you live in an area that has a version of Cabal, the other versions will block that regions IP Address blocks right out of the gate. Thus as Phillipines has their own version, you can't play Cabal NA/Global, Cabal KR, Cabal EU, etc. Proxies generally don't work either, and you risk being blocked each time a new update is done, as well as possibly being banned on your NA/Global account if the G.Ms detect it and warrant banning you. This is a situation a lot of US Military are plagued by when deployed to some other region, and not much can be done about it, as it is a ESTSoft rule they setup to keep lag down as much as possible and such.

Retired
    Account Passed On

wow nicely explained ^^

thank you very much... so there is no hope after all... ^^