Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus war

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Under 170 the maximum amount of time it takes to get 1 level grinding the middle of PI is somewhere around 10-15 hours with no exp boosting items. People are just lazy. From 140-159 in pf you get almost 1 level per hour, about 1 level every 2-4 hours in the LATE LATE 150s. 160-165 in pi only takes a few hours each level too.

1 hour of grinding a day for a month or 2 would get most people 170+.
    "Just sacrifice XXX hours of your life in a boring grind and you will be in T5!" .........FARK THAT!

Yes I will admit that cabal is MUCH less grinding then your average Korean MMO. That does not make grinding any more exciting though. I regret going above level 139, cause now I have to do a ton of grinding to be a decent player in war (right now most people are over 20 levels higher then me... not cool). If you are like me and you want multiple charactors, it is even more frustrating and pointless to hit T5.

EST soft made a huge mistake increasing the level cap to 180 IMHO.
    Last edited by Urban; 06-09-2011 at 05:08 PM.
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    "Just sacrifice XXX boring hours everyday and you will be in T5" .........FARK THAT!

Yes I will admit that cabal is MUCH less grinding then your average Korean MMO. That does not make grinding any more exciting though. I regret going above level 139, cause now I have to do a ton of grinding to be a decent player in war (right now most people are over 20 levels higher then me... not cool). If you are like me and you want multiple charactors, it is even more frustrating and pointless to hit T5.

EST soft made a huge mistake increasing the level cap to 180 IMHO.
    If you're to lazy to grind just buy a 160-170, people sell them cheap all the time.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    LOL @ ppl who think it take "skill" for t5.
    Well t5 does have more skilled players, but that's still secondary to the vast experience of each player in t5. Everyone can play chess but only some people are actually good. So you loling is pointless because "skill" isn't as important as understanding the strategy to winning NW. We all know when it comes to experience t5 has way more than all you noobs below t5. So you should still I love you s t f u and lvl up!

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i fought for the caps and i left cause caps didnt care. winning bonus war gives me no benefits
    LMAO, fought for the caps! HAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    LOL @ ppl who think it take "skill" for t5.
    You're right, it takes gear... that's why I'm only 3rd-5th place every week instead of Bringer

Kids in lower tiers can earn their bonus i'm cool with that, but I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ letting you scrubs get an advantage I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by atheist View Post
    well t5 does have more skilled players, but that's still secondary to the vast experience of each player in t5. Everyone can play chess but only some people are actually good. So you loling is pointless because "skill" isn't as important as understanding the strategy to winning nw. We all know when it comes to experience t5 has way more than all you noobs below t5. So you should still i love you s t f u and lvl up!
    lol!!

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Well t5 does have more skilled players, but that's still secondary to the vast experience of each player in t5. Everyone can play chess but only some people are actually good. So you loling is pointless because "skill" isn't as important as understanding the strategy to winning NW. We all know when it comes to experience t5 has way more than all you noobs below t5. So you should still I love you s t f u and lvl up!
    this is the reason y every single person that turns 170 gets yelled at, i got no idea wat they get taught in t1-t4. XI who was praised in t3 is just above avg in t5

Banned
    t4>t5 =p

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    t4>t5 =p
    we can give u a 50% 10v20 handicap and still smash u guys

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    we can give u a 50% 10v20 handicap and still smash u guys
    lol who cares about winning? lol t4 is way more fun than t5.ppl gives a crap about who wins and loses,every1 just go have fun and try to kill the more they can.not like some no life that when they lose,they rage.. =p

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast