Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus war

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    You misunderstand the unimaginable fake power you achieve with USD and cheats,we all know why merc hasn't seen cap winning bonus in over 4 months.....it's what happens when a group of people drop ten's of thousands of RLC on 1's and 0's instead of doing the smart thing like using that money to open up a few coffee franchises,hell even an olive garden......but I guess some people would rather have e-rep rather than real wealth.
    its been way over 4 months. just calculate the time when i changed from cap to proc and ull get a pretty close estimate. if u wanna blame people go blame the caps that dont know how to war and refuse to listen

Actually I would like no handicaps. Whats the point in giving handicap when one side doesn't even show up to war...*cough you know what nation. XD

Banned

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    Lol that is exactly what I was thinking

As for encouraging people to be T5.... the best way would be to make leveling MUCH easier.

Lets face it, if you have a life it is pretty damn hard to hit T5 (Even with level booster + BB, I seriously can't be farked hitting T4 max level... yet alone T5).
    HA!!!!

Under 170 the maximum amount of time it takes to get 1 level grinding the middle of PI is somewhere around 10-15 hours with no exp boosting items. People are just lazy. From 140-159 in pf you get almost 1 level per hour, about 1 level every 2-4 hours in the LATE LATE 150s. 160-165 in pi only takes a few hours each level too.

1 hour of grinding a day for a month or 2 would get most people 170+.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    if u wanna blame people go blame the caps that dont know how to war and refuse to listen
    I blame the people with shitty best buy pc's

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    I blame the people with shitty best buy pc's
    My 9 y/o $300 back then emachine runs this game perfectly lol.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    its been way over 4 months. just calculate the time when i changed from cap to proc and ull get a pretty close estimate. if u wanna blame people go blame the caps that dont know how to war and refuse to listen
    You just want an easy win, dont you?

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    You just want an easy win, dont you?
    i fought for the caps and i left cause caps didnt care. winning bonus war gives me no benefits

Shadow Titanium
    This game has never changed that is why it is dying, letting 10 people on t5 decide the whole nation bonus isn't fair at all. If they keep this going, I am sure half of the population of cabal will get tired and don't spend money which lead to cabal 2

Shadow Titanium
    If EST want this game dead they will keep this going on, if u want this game to die soon you can defend for t5 bonus only

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast