Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: [Wizard]quickslots o.o

[Wizard]Quickslots o.o

[Wizard] Mercury - DarkBrelaig

Before anything, I have to say that I play with the number pad :/ I started playing that way and it's too much work to change everything T_T Plus I find it nice to not have to cover like the whole keyboard with my hand.

Quick-slot for Mission war/pvp/pve(pierce effect)

Combo dps bar (I use this bar like 75% of the time)

cabal-skillbar.jpg

So this is my dps combo( all lances/cannons are level 20, EDC is level 15 and meteorite/Space collapse are level 18)(Stone cannon will be SCn and Space Collapse will be SC)

TL>FL>AL>SCn>EDC>TL>FL>AL>SCn>Met>TL>FL>AL>SCn>Rep eat and SC as a finisher.

I changed some keybindings to make my life easier. The "=" is now the star("*") over the "9". The extended "=" is changed to the slash bar next to the star ("/"). It's the skill I use for my blink/dash/fade in combo. Some people prefer energy field because if you ever get to cast it by mistake it's a lot faster, but Hydro Disc has a lower range, which can be useful. EDC's hotkey is the big "+" next to 6 and 9. The vital gear's hotkey is on some extra button that I have on my mouse, because I find it faster to use when running in war. Buffs on extended skill bar to not have to switch bars when spawning (lazy lol) and short buffs for buff in combo.

Now for the running....Everytime I play, my index finger is usually on the "6" and my middle finger is on the "8". I move my index finger from "6" to "2" to fade.

Combo start key is assigned to the "0" because it just felt natural to start combo with my little finger lol

And hp pots on "3" because its pretty easy to go from "6" to "3"

Aura/BMs for a quick bm'ing/ extending, especially in war.

Quick-slot for Mission war/pve(mobs stacking together)

Combo aoe bar

cabal-skillbar2.jpg

That's the bar I use in pve/big mobs in war

Combo goes like this : EDC>all4 cannons> Met> all 4 cannons > etc. (Using lightning cannon because I don't have any skill point left for another cannon)
    I add energy field in pve for an almost perfect stunlock.

The gameplay with that bar is pretty similar to the dps bar.

Quick-slot for battlemode2

BM2 bar

cabal-bm2-bar.jpg

Not much to say about that bar...it kinda talks for itself...terra lance is hardly ever casted, its only there in case I ever mess up with my skills, for some reason.

Mp pots are there to pot manually in bm, to not lose a skill due to the use of a mp pot.

My last bar is useless lol, I haven't used it since I was like lvl 80
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 06-08-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Attachments I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed

This key layout is very logical and intuitive I would try this but I am using computer without numpad.

Question, What button do you use for war auto target and pick up item?

Also, which button do you use to switch between quick slots bars?

Banned
    lol you're right i don't think anybody plays the way you do :>

you don't have enough skills on your bm2 bar

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

His bm2 bar is fine. Like he said his Terra lance is rarely casted.

Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    This key layout is very logical and intuitive I would try this but I am using computer without numpad.

Question, What button do you use for war auto target and pick up item?

Also, which button do you use to switch between quick slots bars?
    My auto-target is another button on my mouse(on the right side of it, so its my thumb that clicks it(However, i dont use that button much, I prefer manually re-targetting. I only use it when i need a very quick re-targetting, against good fade/blinkers and i want to keep combo going or when force towers' aoe hide the oponent, in war) and my pick up button is space bar lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    lol you're right i don't think anybody plays the way you do :>
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    you don't have enough skills on your bm2 bar
    Sarcasm? My bm2 bar seems perfect to me for the level I want my skills at(kinda high since I like to war), if you can find a better one tell me.
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 06-09-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayvi View Post
    needs more burning hand and freeze
    Pro advice from pro bringer is pro