Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: [Force Blader], Quick slot for Everything

Shadow Titanium

[Force Blader], Quick slot for Everything

My fb bar setup is for everything from: pvp, pve, pk, and war.

F1 bar is my buff bar, but mainly for running to and away from places using dash and fade especially in war making melee classes having a hard time retargetting while allowing me to easily heal while running without stopping and to chase and quickly bind ppl.

F4 is for bm2 using infernal stigma to cast bm2 attack and debuff while healing.

F2,F3,F4 is also used for pvp, pve and war.
    PvE: Starting combo using assasinate and switching to f4 to use infernal stigma then back to f3 for force slash, seal of damnation, and to f3 for rising shot, infernal impact then repeat.
    PvP: Using combo start and then f2/f3 to pvp with different skills to use and any way to combo with no real preset one.
    PK: I use f2/f3/f4 to pk and easily debuff someone with alt bars and then using whatever pk combo I'd like to use. After binding someone I could mess around with them by using darkness and hardluck then using all range skills such as seal of damnation then switching to f4 to abyssal crystal and cannon spam them.

pro bm2 special

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Wow, I never see FB use the BM2 skill anymore only because in a time/ dmg ratio it's faster to just retarget. Otherwise interesting setup.
    Also for your pve bm2, infernal stigma really isn't worth it much since you lose the vamp for 4.3 seconds as opposed to some every 0.8-1.5 secs with retarget.
    Why have so many quick emotes when you can just /type them in almost as fast? The help even tells you most of them.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

/lazy

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)