Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EST needs to step up and address this.

EST needs to step up and address this.

Now, I'm not one to claim someones hacking accounts. Usually I assume it's account sharing and such. Lately I've heard a lot of people getting there stuff jacked, and that's what i assumed. Until this week, 2 guildies logged on to empty characters, and it's 2 people i know that do not share their info. So I'm not 100% sure how some1 is doing this, but est needs to get it figured out, and get it fixed. Or at the very least do something about the tickets being sent in regarding this. You're about to lose a huge amount of players, so you better step up and figure this crap out.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Quick sidenote......I logged in a couple of days ago and almost all my settings were changed around from effects to key-bindings,I didn't think too much about it since I was switching from my 42' lcd to my regular monitor quite frequently and that might have been the culprit,but I doubt it,But it's cool though,whoever is doing it will eventually "hack" their way into everyone's account and have all the gear and all the alz and all the power......and no one to play with
    well, i think some of that stuff carries over from different computers, im not sure how it would stick if some1 hacked into the account and changed it, but i could be wrong. ive just been hearing about a lot of people getting jacked lately, and its pretty lame. i know the alt of the person that got my guildy is shoper1. hes selling his boots in ah right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Quick sidenote......I logged in a couple of days ago and almost all my settings were changed around from effects to key-bindings,I didn't think too much about it since I was switching from my 42' lcd to my regular monitor quite frequently and that might have been the culprit,but I doubt it,But it's cool though,whoever is doing it will eventually "hack" their way into everyone's account and have all the gear and all the alz and all the power......and no one to play with

those kind of settings are client side, if u ever change computers your macros are wiped, and then when u return to your previous computer they will have returned. u musta did something

guildies gear is being some in AH, first under the name "shoper1" now its been switched to the name "fafb"....

all my stuff got jacked last night and iv never told anyone my info and who ever it was got right past my subpass as well :/

Maybe whoever's doing it is using a keylogger?
    Sig: InfiCathi

check for it in ah, we see fafb, wizbl, fswa, selling a lotta amp gears, including our guildy's.

add wafs to that list selling gloves that i had and wizbl selling boots i had

Quote Originally Posted by jackd View Post
    Have you used the "check files" feature on client start-up? I did this, and removed the gameguard folder before startup because I was getting errors that crashed my client. Seems to have helped my problem but I did lose my fonts and settings.

A couple of guildies of mine have gotten "hacked" recently too. I always assume it is the user's fault. Also from what I've seen, 90% of the time someone claims to be hacked they have not-so-good gears. If people could actually "hack" accounts, lol, they would go after the big boys. I just think people need to be more careful, whether it be having good pw/subpass, not going to harmful websites, talking to untrustworthy people on msn, or need to be careful using wifi, etc.
    ya, i generally assume that as well, but both of the guildies that got hacked weren't sharing accounts. well one had given out info to another guildy, but they're RL friends so i know it wasn't him. the other one had just changed his pass/subs, we noticed him logging on early in the morning and got ahold of him, he said it wasnt him, so he got on immediately to change all of his info. but 2 days later his stuff ended up getting taken anyways, hes scanned with 4 different scanners so far and none have found anything on his computer, he says hes just gonna reformat in case anyways.

but ya... ive been hearing of a lot of people getting their stuff stolen lately, theres got to be some sort of security problem somewhere.

if you guys find out who it is let me know so i can invite him to scammers.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast