Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: unable to download client

Titanium
    Philly and surrounding areas but can usualy be found at the range

unable to download client

recently had a issue where I needed to uninstall the cabal client then re-install it now when I do and click on the Cabal icon it wont download anything no main screen nothing just says down loading then fail does it twice then shuts down. and help on this would be greatly appreciated ((Going through Cabal withdrawl right now))

alot of ppl are experiencing the same problem are you using vista os? if so you may not be able to install it without first shutting down your uac, go to the FAQ tab and look for vista users if that is the case. if not then download from a mirror site such as gamershell.com it will have the ogp version on it but it should update no problem once you install it and launch the first time. there appears to be some problem with the direct download link on the main page.

Titanium
    thanks man I'm checking out the mirror download now

Quote Originally Posted by Sull View Post
    thanks man I'm checking out the mirror download now
    yw *coughI'mAGirlcough*

Titanium
    Ok tried the mirror site, tried what it said in FAQ and still no luck mirror DL is ZIP file and it wont let me open or unzip the darn thing and still getting the Download fail from the Main sites client DL everything goes through initialy but then when I click the icon to start up it fails the DL

ok sull, dont trash the zip file,
    you will need to go to a trusted site like www.cnet.com and download the free version of winrar.zip , after installing that you should be able to unzip the file,
    additionally your computer should have been equipped with a zip wizard, right click the zip file and choose to unzip (if you havent done so already).