Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Spur vs Matrimoney (Uncut Version)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by HATORADESIPSIP View Post
    "djcyklone- bought alz for gear"
    woot im famous o.o;

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by mah-tree View Post
    typical sei sped response. buying alz for usd is a clear violation of tos, how I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retarded can u be? its none of our business how pathetic your guild is? then why was your guild so open about it when in venus and in vent? davids trying to scratch together 2600 usd for bumbas daik, can you honestly sit here and say that isnt I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing pathetic in itself?????? he doesnt even have 2600 usd, hes SAVING for it....for a single item...in a free mmorpg. yeah you have legit people, but they're the kinds of noobs you see in 1234 combo pvp videos made by an fa using borrowed gear, catch my drift? every guild has legit people, you have very few in contrast to your nonlegits. if you didnt talk so much sh.it i wouldnt sit here and sh.it on your face on these forums constantly. go slurp hans dong for some more fa gears, maybe if you guys e-date long enough he'll pay for a teeth whitening procedure for your ugly azz.
    ok let me point some things out in the pov of u forum trolls. lets use Guild A / Guild B / Person A / Person B
    Person A buys alz therefore all of Guild A are alz buyers
    Person B sells alz therefore all of Guild B are alz sellers
    now if your claiming Player A is unlegit Guild B is also unlegit

Shadow Titanium
    http://www.cabal.com/Support/Terms-of-Use
    ESTsoft, INC. - TERMS OF USE

(Last Updated: December 13th, 2010)

6. OWNERSHIP, LICENSING AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE.

6.1 Ownership. Except for the personal information and content submitted by users of the Service, the Service and Software and all content included therein (including without limitation graphics, artwork, music, choreography, characters, character IDs, Forum IDs, account IDs, Cash Items and/or other items acquired or created in the Service, including through the Item Shop) are owned by ESTsoft or its licensors, and are protected by United States and other international intellectual property laws. You may not use our trademarks and trade dress in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or subscribers, or in any manner that disparages us. Except as expressly provided herein, we and our licensors do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights, title and interest that we have in and to the Service that are not expressly granted by us to you are retained by us.

6.2 Your License from ESTsoft subjects to the terms of this Agreement and so long as you remain compliant with such Agreement, ESTsoft grants you a non-exclusive, limited, fully revocable license to use the Service, and the content contained therein in conjunction with the Service. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, upload, post, distribute, perform, display, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit such content, except as ESTsoft expressly permits in this Agreement or the Service. Your use of such content for any purpose other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement or the Service is a violation of the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of ESTsoft and may subject you to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution under applicable laws.

^something to be made more aware in this community

Don't take me wrong. I am not taking any sides.
    Last edited by Chippo; 06-12-2011 at 07:51 PM.

typical sei sped response. your guilds only big because your core members spent well over 10k collectively on alz and gear to get where they're currently at, and buying alz for usd is a clear violation of tos, how I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retarded can u be? oh wait, look who im talking to. its none of our business how pathetic your guild is? then why was your guild so open about it when in venus and in vent? davids trying to scratch together 2600 usd for bumbas daik, can you honestly sit here and say that isnt I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing pathetic in itself?????? he doesnt even have 2600 usd, hes SAVING for it....for a single item...in a free mmorpg. its fa.ggots like him and half your guild that ruin games like this by spending tons of usd to get ahead of other LEGIT people. yeah you have SOME legit people, but they're the kinds of noobs you see in 1234 combo pvp videos being beat, made by an fa using borrowed gear, catch my drift? every guild has legit people, you have very few in contrast to your nonlegits. if you didnt talk so much sh.it i wouldnt sit here and sh.it on your face on these forums constantly. go slurp hans dong for some more fa gears, maybe if you guys e-date long enough he'll pay for a teeth whitening procedure for your ugly azz.

wheres that little curry eating indian spur anyway? i like how he talks big on forums but when he was in venus he wouldnt say a single word in vent except for "i gtg to bed" at 11 at night.

Talk to me when you can +14 something. Weve seen how Spur destroy your wi like as if stepping on a coc.kroach, and we kinda understand how it must feel like to be humiliated after all the talks and brags we did in forum before.

Its okay This isnt your game. You'll find something else youre gunna be good at...ermm I guess >.>
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Yup,guilt by association
    sry rastan but your delete was too slow. you clearly agreed
    so now all u venus trolls are claiming us merc players are alz buyers therefore making u guys alz sellers
    by looking at chippos post alz selling is clearly against tos

yawn

f.uck spending 2600 usd on something nice, david wants to HIT HARDER ON HIS WA BRO!!!
    Yeh bro, I'd spend 2600 USD just to hit 268dmg more!

You all need to let it go ya. So much hate and gore going on that you guys cant even live a descent life ya.

kakakaka grow up ppl.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Banned
    They r selling alz so they r unlegit BUT they r not selling alz to become better in this game or gain a unfair advantage. They r selling alz cuz they r quiting.

On the other hand, Seireitei is buying alz or items useing USD which is unlegit AND u gain an unfair advantage over all the legit player.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    ok let me point some things out in the pov of u forum trolls. lets use Guild A / Guild B / Person A / Person B
    Person A buys alz therefore all of Guild A are alz buyers
    Person B sells alz therefore all of Guild B are alz sellers
    now if your claiming Player A is unlegit Guild B is also unlegit
    check out this scenario.

Guy A and Guy B are two random gaaaaye dudes.

Guy A receives Guy B's penor.
    aka
    Guy B puts it in Guy A's buuuhht.

which position would u rather play?

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast