Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spur vs Matrimoney (Uncut Version)

matri better guis. lol.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    spur won 5-3 in stand still same title and won in free style.......how is matri better?

Oh yea matri has better stats that must mean he is better by Venus logic
    Last edited by Kakakakakakakakaka; 06-12-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Mat quit this game cause he realized that it's stupid as fuck and because he didn't want to have to play for 100+ hours just to blow all the alz he made in that time in 5 minutes. Also, anyone who is geared has either bought alz, abused duping, and/or has got gear from friends that have quit. I honestly don't know why people give a fuck, it's a video game. Nobody gives two fucks about how good anyone is at this game because there are only 100 people playing it.

I'm so glad that I quit this terrible game, it's played almost exclusively by Asian families or basement dwelling virgin thirty year olds.

Yes, I'm mad.

Bravo!! Awwwwe look at poor Matri

This video should have been posted waaaaaaay back as soon as it got recorded. Just to show what these "talking junks" really are IN THE GAME. >.> Alright I give +1000000000 to this fun to watch video. ^_^
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Everyone already knew Matriphoney was garbage even with his alz buying and illegal orb.

What I do find funny is Rage hardly ever posted when Matriphoney was playing and posting, but now that Matriphoney "quit/doesn't post on forums," Rage all of the sudden posts now. 10-1 odds Phoney is posting on Rage's account. Poor loser just can't let go.

Haters gonna hate

.....in forums xD They never really win ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Everyone already knew Matriphoney was garbage even with his alz buying and illegal orb.

What I do find funny is Rage hardly ever posted when Matriphoney was playing and posting, but now that Matriphoney "quit/doesn't post on forums," Rage all of the sudden posts now. 10-1 odds Phoney is posting on Rage's account. Poor loser just can't let go.
    more like I finished school for the summer and now have more time to post on forums idiot. and matt is ip banned so i would be banned if he logged on my account. ahurdurdur.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Haters gonna hate
    Bitches gonna bitch. That quote is getting old, just stfu. kthxbai

What's more annoying, another spur and matri thread OR dromar talking like hes decent.. (dromar) you talk like matri but he earned his own gear, you got yours from friends that quit. They all came together and decided to give you their gear because you were the weakest out of all of them (osm armor, LOL), so stop talking like you something now, be humble about it.. No one cares what you do now, it only mattered what you did before when the bests played, you were barely top 5..

Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUser View Post
    Bitches gonna bitch. That quote is getting old, just stfu. kthxbai

Im just telling the truth. If you want to be a good hater, go ingame and settle it wth us there.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast