Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MarsRaps (Buy ~ Trade ~ Sell) List:

Serious stuff only meng

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

yeah right u craft, no you dont fker! u got one of my game friends SAME EXACT GEAR! so go kill yourself dude...

Who buy PM

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

crafted bluestin doesn't come out to 7% amp even at +3 due to the low grade. Only titanium comes out 7% at max if even that

even if its crafted you cant get crafted with amp in slot and you can't random amp in slot nor could you ever on this server

I like how you list bos+4 "non-slotted", because you know, in globalland you get slotted +4 jewelry.

Lol this is just WOW.... What has this game become. SMB!!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsRaps View Post
    no if you look on my thread that was first posted it was a miss jam(you went wrong here then it just got even worse LOL at you brah), which means mess up i typed to fast. Suit was 7% m amp & 7% s amp of amp extended twice with hp which then made it 3sloted... didnt wanna confuse anyone so i edited it.. Was 1sloted crafted with 14% amp. That bluestin was from ogp which i had for longest then extended it which is now acc binding due to change up alot of stuff is now acc binding on cabal, even sehh from event, & xmas socks acc binding
    bro you beyond stupid

Quote Originally Posted by MarsRaps View Post
    Ya oviously funny the stuff i've posted wasn't any hack gear for #1. #2 gear i've posted as updated list is gear my guild and i are selling. Like for example the bluestin 14% is crafted: 7% m amp & 7% s amp. And i make most of my alz off of crafting, an buying vouchers form cash shop. 7/11 store & gamestop has lots of GoCash cards i buy whole rack when i can and fill my acc, and friends accs with thousands of e coins when i can afford it. Sorry if you don't understand the word job pays well.
    loool.

Dude no matter what you say, all the excuses you may throw at everyone here. Everyone knows you are a hacker and all those items are hacked. No one is on your side or defending you. It's pretty obvious to everyone despite all the excuses, and I give you props actually cause you can get away with it. Mostly because GMs refuse to do anything at all. So it's understandable that you don't even need a legit reason for these items. gg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123