Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: computer reboots at the cabal loading screen

Exclamation computer reboots at the cabal loading screen

so i have windows xp and this is my first time playing cabal. i really want to play it and iv tried seeing what the problem is and i dont know why this is happening. i just downloaded it yesterday and tried to run it, however after gameguard finishes its check my screen goes blank and then reboots my computer. i tried cleaning registry problems with ccleaner and now i get to see a cabal loading screen for approx. 2 seconds before it reboots. i even tried disabling my antivirus (bitdefender 2011), firewall and as well booting in windowed but to no avail. please help!

thanks

i have:
    4 gb ram
    1gb video ram nvidia geforce 550ti
    windows xp sp2
    bitdefender 2011
    dual core 2.70 GHz processor
    Last edited by jordyap; 06-13-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Can you load nay other games? Could be a power supply issue

Quick fix: go to a better game
    Sig: InfiCathi

yeah ill probably switch to a better mmo i guess :/ btw i can run every other single game i have on my computer fine (e.g crysis 1+2, assassins creed brotherhood, starcraft 2, warcraft 3 and americas army 3) so i dont think its a power plug problem

[GM] Kato
    Sorry for the late response, Jordyap!

If you're still up for it, we can help troubleshoot this with you. Just send us a ticket via our HelpDesk (http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk) and we'll get to you asap. Please link this forum post as well for reference.

Thanks and good luck!

~ [GM] Kato

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...bsite-download
    hey kato check this post out maybe you can have someone check this issue out