Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EST needs to broadcast NW!

EST needs to broadcast NW!

Imagine if we can actually view NW war in video form. I think it would be amazing. A lot of good things may come out of it:

1) Players will start caring about reputation and will start warring properly because there will be consequences due to the easy access to evidence.

2) New players can learn how to war and learn key strategies. THEY CAN LEARN TO STACK FOR GOODNESS SAKES!

3) The videos may spread to YouTube and will surely help spread information about cabal, which is always a positive thing for cabal.

There are a host of other positives that may come from just one little thing like a 1 hr. video of NW. I mean last 3 years there has been some epic NW. EST can just pick some of the good NW and easily put it out on forums at least. Just an idea for EST, who obviously don't know how to promote their brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    it should be something like you can just enter war in spectator mode...

oh and it would be fun if someone was casting (commentator) it while it was happening. xD
    Let me be the commentator plox( and xi gets pwn by fb in bm1 kakaka)

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

I think spectator mode can only be achieved if we get rid of t1-t3 and merg t4-t5 together lol. If not, whats the use no one even goes to war, let alone wanting to see one QQ

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Imagine if we can actually view NW war in video form. I think it would be amazing. A lot of good things may come out of it:

1) Players will start caring about reputation and will start warring properly because there will be consequences due to the easy access to evidence.

2) New players can learn how to war and learn key strategies. THEY CAN LEARN TO STACK FOR GOODNESS SAKES!

3) The videos may spread to YouTube and will surely help spread information about cabal, which is always a positive thing for cabal.

There are a host of other positives that may come from just one little thing like a 1 hr. video of NW. I mean last 3 years there has been some epic NW. EST can just pick some of the good NW and easily put it out on forums at least. Just an idea for EST, who obviously don't know how to promote their brand.
    This is a good idea; however, let's face the reality. Mission War of today is not what you claim as it used to be (3 years ago). I am not a beta player. So I missed out on huge wars of over 50+ players on each side. Regardless, I have gone to wars for about 1.5 years. During this period, I say I've improved a lot from my very first Tierra Gloriossa war.

You are right. Watching a recorded war does help improve your playing. Take my war videos as proofs.
    first uploaded war from 6 months ago
    Up to this point, I didn't use Dash/Fade to Cursor, retarget, Dash/Fade in combo, and I rarely used combo effectively.
    second uploaded war (1 month after the first uploaded one)
    After uploading and posting my first video on the forum, I received a lot of useful criticism and applied it. I changed my Quick Slots a bit to a more logical direction, and started using Dash/Fade to Cursor.
    the most recent one
    By researching the know-how's of players from other CABAL versions (mainly KR; back to my bloodline, I guess), I studied how to do better in wars and combined it with the lessons learned from my many flawed performances. And the result was brand new unconventional yet logical key bindings that rarely made me click any Quick Bar slot and a nice honor rank of 15. I knew how to Dash+180 turn Fade, retarget, hold off many people and run away safely (not all the time, but much better than how I was). Sadly this last video doesn't really show much action, because I was behind the enemy lines being a diehard decoy for against the nation I once fought.

Anyway, that's enough about my walking the path of being an experienced war player.

If you want to record your own wars, do so without hesitation. No one is stopping you. The choice of uploading and posting them here is entirely yours. Watching your recordings will really help you understand in areas of where you can improve. All you need is a nice graphics card (mine is ATI Radeon HD 5770), 250+ GB of storage, a registered video recording software (I recommend FRAPS), VirtualDub or any other video editing software, and maybe a music editing software (I use WavePad).

If you care enough about this game to want to promote it, then what better way is there than to do it yourself?
    Words are just words. You gotta walk the walk, if you talk the talk.
    Last edited by Chippo; 06-13-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: each side* ><

Shadow Titanium
    Just like DotA haha but well those gms are leaving us they wont do it for us.
    XI is a solo player no tactic at all, we need more team work, group work, tactic in this game.
    But again it would be hard, i don't know if u guy notice but this game crash ALOT, idk if it is gameguard or the game developer fault but i know that adding stuff for GMs to do is not what they wanna do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    it should be something like you can just enter war in spectator mode...

oh and it would be fun if someone was casting (commentator) it while it was happening. xD
    Well it doesn't have to be live, replays would be fine. Live would be pretty awesome though! If it is too much of a headache to record all NW, at least they can do the main Saturday NW. Having a commentator would help a great deal too. Commentators can give the context of what is actually happening. I bet EST does have a bird's eye on the Saturday NW. Only thing now they have to do is record it with commentary and put it on forum. I think that would be pretty awesome.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    har har..

Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    har har..
    First thing I notice , let me see dam boobs I give you some reputation. acbacb

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

that would be mad g and u deserve mad props for this idea home slice

Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupeV4 View Post
    that would be mad g and u deserve mad props for this idea home slice
    cool thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast