Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Guild vs. Guild

Guild vs. Guild

I think that we should have a more organized gvg fight. I think that i should some where other then the guild broad to see all the guilds in the game and we can send them a message sayin that we challenge your guild. Also u should have it on a non pkin channel so that random people cant just come in a join and also there should be a more official thing to shows our alliances and they should be able to join in the g.v.g just a idea to make the Guilds be more interesting .

There is no incentive given by EST to actually have G vs. G. I mean have some reward system or something......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    There is no incentive given by EST to actually have G vs. G. I mean have some reward system or something......
    a reward from est.. so u want a fch from a cube everytime u gvg? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    a reward from est.. so u want a fch from a cube everytime u gvg? o.o
    I feel like there are idiots and trolls only in this forum. The reward system would be an incentive to have g vs. g. Why fch and not 1 alz? The point isn't the reward you mentioned, it's the tone of your statement. Your dad beats your mom or something that you have to attack and oppose a simple suggestion of a reward I mention for g vs. g?

Banned
    I feel like there are idiots and trolls only in this forum. The reward system would be an incentive to have g vs. g. Why fch and not 1 alz? The point isn't the reward you mentioned, it's the tone of your statement. Your dad beats your mom or something that you have to attack and oppose a simple suggestion of a reward I mention for g vs. g?
    lol little boy when it comes to est to give a "reward" it is PRETTY clear that it will always be lame.really fast and easy example,when we got the roll back months ago they just gave it a 3 hours/1day BB+ in exchange of a whole day of roll back lol
    just st♥fu if ur not smart enough to organize by urself ur own gvgs, lol theres something called common sense.... ^_^

There's reward system for GvG thou, winner side get Honor points bonus

Quote Originally Posted by SeventhSon View Post
    Stevenson sounds a bit as SeventhSon , change ur name u friggin SeventhSon wannabe...
    This is my real name....and i would never in my life want to be like u.

trollolololol
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan