Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pros and Cons of a Force Blader

thats super depressing if thats true!

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    Update upon Porta Inferno and new skills make FB useless,in pvp pk war,(all classes have MP rune) FB helpful in dungeons,sometimes in war zone. FB just lost it's value when the classes got new skills,and FA un root itself.
    FBs are op in NW and PK, nuthin has changed that fact. mana freeze was never a reason y FBs were strong

before the intro of mp rune mf used to be able to stop most classes for the short duration of 10 sec, now mf dont even work half the time

Spur is judging how every class works based on him playing a wiz, again.

Hint: that doesn't make him know what he's talking about.

Banned
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...e-pro-tutorial

mf has never been the reason FB were op, if you know how to root in combo, then you should know that's all you need.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...e-pro-tutorial

mf has never been the reason FB were op, if you know how to root in combo, then you should know that's all you need.
    It was the only reason,before the update mana freeze was 20seoncds not 10. the fact that so many classes has 15**+MP now make them weak,debuffs are useless,if you know how to get away from them lol? fight a FB in bm1+aura T5,and i'm FA no BM or aura,FB rooted me,what do i do? simple unroot(MF never works) and i killed that FB simple,only the noob people doesn't know how to evade root from FB's>an example FPS VS Miavii aahahhaha

Banned
    Only a nub FB doesn't know how to use root properly, it can't be countered.

Banned
    ur one goal to kill that man . i killed him already to late son

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    same applies to all classes. in terms of combo mode dps there are others with lower dps
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    It doesn't apply to all classes to as much of an extent as for FBs. And I'm talking about bm2 pve.
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    FB can get strong enough to 1 bar rota.... combo quadra..... seems fine to me.
    From personal experience, when first starting the game and a character, it is alot easier for all other classes to lvl up than an FB until you get to around the 50s. When I first started my FB I died often from the red mobs, but when I created a wiz a year later I didn't die once until I was lvl 9 and even now at lvl 31 it's only died about 4 times total. The same applies to most the other classes.

As for this topic, I'd say the Pros are:
    Base critical rate once 140+ vs = lvl other classes, debuffs (if used correctly), and mediocracy of stats ( it's about the in between stats of BL/WA/FS and FA/WI tbh. Can be built to no bar bosses easier than other classes also.

For Con's:
    low stun/knockdown/etc compared to other classes, gear determinant, too much def not enough hp ratio, not enough magic skill points, bm2 still is the worst of any class (FS is same as WA basically, so not worst anymore), no unique magic specific attacks for a "blended" class (read the class description), and people hate us in NW too much because they're not us

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    From personal experience everything you say is unintentionally false. Learn more about cabal before you try to explain something.
    You're an FS. Plus, the game has made ALOT of changes for new characters since my first experience. That was 3 years ago. It most likely was harder back then (which means it was a better game). I have a 160+ FS, I've played on a 150+ FA, BL and WI. I know a bit about the game. Also I may have been more cautious on my wiz, but honestly don't think I was, pretty sure I did the opposite. I intentionally tested how strong a mob I could kill all the time.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 06-16-2011 at 09:13 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast