Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pros and Cons of a Force Blader

Pros and Cons of a Force Blader

I recently came back to Cabal after these new updates have come around with new Trans skills as well as the buffs that FA and BL get, I dont have a lot of expereicne as a FB since ive always played as a BL. So I was wondering if people could help out by pointing out some pros and cons of a FB cause i know back when I used to play they were great at War and pk and such but ive heard differently now. Any comments?

pros-
    debuffs i.e. hardluck, enervation, root, mana freeze, ect.
    powerful BM1
    good for running dungeons
    blade buffs for extra attk and critical dmg and crit rate.

these are just to name a few.

cons-
    in my experience as a fb ive found no cons with this class. but thats my opinion others might disagree with me

FBs are awesome if u know how to use them.

"May the Blades of Vengeance Rise Above All Foes"
    ChorusGuy lv.171 FB - Retired

Only Con I can think of right now is, you're screwed when your debuffs are on CD
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

FB's con is that they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ until you get decent gear. Also pve dps is lower than other classes except FS.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    FB's con is that they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ until you get decent gear. Also pve dps is lower than other classes except FS.
    same applies to all classes. in terms of combo mode dps there are others with lower dps

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    same applies to all classes. in terms of combo mode dps there are others with lower dps
    It doesn't apply to all classes to as much of an extent as for FBs. And I'm talking about bm2 pve.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    It doesn't apply to all classes to as much of an extent as for FBs. And I'm talking about bm2 pve.
    FB can get strong enough to 1 bar rota.... combo quadra..... seems fine to me.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Con: low def unless you get forcy lol.
    Debuffs are no use for FA anymore or any class(WI 15**+ MP also FA,FB itself,WA imune BL,FS aod)
    FB are not proc until you hit 180+ dmg(you will be able to 2~3hit low def classes)

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    Con: low def unless you get forcy lol.
    Debuffs are no use for FA anymore or any class(WI 15**+ MP also FA,FB itself,WA imune BL,FS aod)
    FB are not proc until you hit 180+ dmg(you will be able to 2~3hit low def classes)
    But I always thought debuffs were what the main thing that the FB was about? wouldnt that statement mean they are relatively useless? kinda lost

Banned
    Update upon Porta Inferno and new skills make FB useless,in pvp pk war,(all classes have MP rune) FB helpful in dungeons,sometimes in war zone. FB just lost it's value when the classes got new skills,and FA un root itself.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast