Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Guild War Reformed

Guild War Reformed

This is my suggestion that I just thought of, lol.

When someone wants to GVG someone don't you hate where the place is? Or them staying in town the entire time? Well I has an idea! (as mentioned above)

Okay so how about when the GL sends a GVG request to another GL, and they accept, people, by choice, can join a NWAR lobby but different. Like the GVG now, you can win by reaching the maximum set time on kills. The waiting time would be five minutes, so people can join in and etc. Also there would be like a notice on the bottom right of the screen just like Nwar. Also, the GL sending the request can also set like a level range to prevent either higher or lower player from joining

Where would this be?
    Just like the the old 52-94 area, where CA and Del Brutto(that how you spell it?) would be.
    Why at the CA arena?
    1. This can prevent other people from interrupting
    2. Reduce lag(maybe) because of potential mob spawning
    3. It's an open area
    4. No one needs to hide in towns.

The scoring system would just be like a regular NWAR. 10 points per kill until maximum score is reached.

What do you think? Feel free to comment.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Bump cause it's a good idea D:
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Good idea, but I would personally like to see a new map used. Not a absolute necessity, but it would add to the diversity of the game.

A bad part of this is that the developers would have to add in some way to only allow the selected guilds to enter the GvG channel. This implies that EST would actually do some work :-P

what about the CA map was used before for low tiers wars

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    what about the CA map was used before for low tiers wars
    Well that's what I meant, it was for the Tierra Del Brutto

Quote Originally Posted by WheeMan View Post
    Good idea, but I would personally like to see a new map used. Not a absolute necessity, but it would add to the diversity of the game.

A bad part of this is that the developers would have to add in some way to only allow the selected guilds to enter the GvG channel. This implies that EST would actually do some work :-P
    The programming would have to be different but I think they can make it work.

Banned
    I like.

Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    I like you.
    <3

kbump idk why lol

I like the idea, but in order to give the developers an incentive to do it, they'll most likely make it to be a "npc/cash shop" item in which gvg participants would purchase them in order to get there, and for us players to actually want to buy it, they should make it so that we can obatin better "guildpionts" or some type of reward, but who knows ?
    Remeber success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability. -Bruce Lee-