Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: GMs look at this >.<

Put sub passwords that are different than your pin to your storage and gear (inventory). Passwords shouldn't be obvious.

You guys must think you're really smart. No matter what your password/sub password is hackers can still get it, it'll just take a longer time, especially with the faulty system that cabal has. It's obvious with this new wave of hacking going on that it's not an isolated incident. Also i fail to see why buying alz would get you hacked any faster than a legit character. In fact, if you buy alz you'd probably be one of the last ones hacked. You pay the hackers for alz. The hackers hack legits for their alz + gear and then sell the legit alz to the alz buyer. Why would they hack you, if you're the one that's supplying them with the money? So seriously, think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
    You guys must think you're really smart. No matter what your password/sub password is hackers can still get it, it'll just take a longer time, especially with the faulty system that cabal has. It's obvious with this new wave of hacking going on that it's not an isolated incident. Also i fail to see why buying alz would get you hacked any faster than a legit character. In fact, if you buy alz you'd probably be one of the last ones hacked. You pay the hackers for alz. The hackers hack legits for their alz + gear and then sell the legit alz to the alz buyer. Why would they hack you, if you're the one that's supplying them with the money? So seriously, think before you post.

lol u funny i got 6 account 160+ and never get hack cause i dont bot and buy alz that why.
    an my password only got 5 letter lol

Banned
    lol ur dumb and maybe u should think before posting too... ^_^ =p

Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    omgeeeee i bet 95% of the ppl that got hacked has really simple and shi.ttty pw/subpass. then again, cabal players likes to share acc/pw and get scam daily lol. you be surprise at how lazy ppl even gets when making pw to keep their account secure. started since OB and never got hacked, why? cuz my pw is stronger than yours lol. i dont play anymore but had to get on and check if this rumor was true but it is all bogus lol.
    Lol I agree I bet kids are running around with weak passes like iloveanime123 or narutois

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nes View Post
    Lol I agree I bet kids are running around with weak passes like iloveanime123 or narutois
    o.o OH MAI GAWD that is my password O.O

and btw:naruto>bleach!!!!! ^_^
    Last edited by XFearMyBladeX; 06-19-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shutupson View Post
    lol u funny i got 6 account 160+ and never get hack cause i dont bot and buy alz that why.
    an my password only got 5 letter lol
    just cuz you weren't hacked doesn't mean that the people that were hacked bought alz ahuuuuuuuurdddddddurrrr
    it's prolly cuz your characters aren't even worth hacking

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    lol ur dumb and maybe u should think before posting too... ^_^ =p
    sad to see that you can't comprehend logic

just cuz you weren't hacked doesn't mean that the people that were hacked bought alz ahuuuuuuuurdddddddurrrr
    it's prolly cuz your characters aren't even worth hacking

sad to see that you can't comprehend logic
    are u a morron of something i say i got 6 160+ u think my item not epic? lol u funny son.

Quote Originally Posted by shutupson View Post
    are u a morron of something i say i got 6 160+ u think my item not epic? lol u funny son.
    yes i'm a "morron of something"
    go back to third grade and learn some english
    and implying high level means you have epic items, by epic items do you mean osm gloves of guard? lol please stop before you embarrass yourself any further.

entertaining, please do go on with the fail logic in this thread lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast