Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs look at this >.<

i dont think this issue is only occuring in merc cuz im from venus and my brother havent logged in iin a pretty long time, then he decided to get on n boom his characters are naked, even tho he set up his inventory pass and gear pass; weird thing was whoever jacked his stuff took only his helms and amp suits/gloves/boots and alz, they left the weapons so guess the equipment subpass doesnt work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by (O^_^)===O (X_Xo) View Post
    i dont think this issue is only occuring in merc cuz im from venus and my brother havent logged in iin a pretty long time, then he decided to get on n boom his characters are naked, even tho he set up his inventory pass and gear pass; weird thing was whoever jacked his stuff took only his helms and amp suits/gloves/boots and alz, they left the weapons so guess the equipment subpass doesnt work
    o.o wth venus too? i though this was only merc since we have all/most of the hackers... lol

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    some of the ppl that got hacked didnt share their info and still got owned... >.<
    just got owned about an hour and a half ago and i never shared my info was on one of my nubs and luckly saw someone logged on my other char in guild and stopped them from jacking that chars gears but my main is now naked... 1.5bil worth of gears gone...
    <<<Utter newb for 6+ years

Stay off the sites featured in ch 5 bloody ice and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by gingersnappz View Post
    Stay off the sites featured in ch 5 bloody ice and you'll be fine.
    Don't assume things, I got hacked too and I only war when I play and for like the past 2 months I've only warred once a week. I also have friends that got hacked, we're in venus btw so EST should step up considering errybody gettin hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    this phenom sounds familiar...back in ogp it was alz rip and people buying alz got keylogged or something...then the vouchers (well only in est), the subpw, the soft(virtual) keybrd, and everything SEEMED history.

now everyone's friend is getting hacked once again. don't know what else to make of it, whether it's just part of a sinister made-up plan to sabotage credibility, or these victims are sharing info (ofc they would deny it), or they don't have those security features on, or (and this is the scary part) it's really happening and est has a hand on it like ogp had.

oh btw

it's mashin her breasts
    ogp handled alz rip very well though
    they blamed it on ppl who bought alz and were like we aint gonna do anything
    then everyone started getting alz ripped lawl(i was one of them)
    so then ogp took responsibility quite efficiently and everything, i got my alz back in a month. i wonder if i'll even get a ticket response from est within a month

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
    Don't assume things, I got hacked too and I only war when I play and for like the past 2 months I've only warred once a week. I also have friends that got hacked, we're in venus btw so EST should step up considering errybody gettin hacked.
    same bout the only thing my bro do is log in for war and his items are also gone
    Some Religions Of The World

Taoism: **** Happens.
    Hinduism: This **** Happened Before.
    Islam: If **** Happens, Take A Hostage.
    Buddhism: When **** Happens, Is It Really ****?
    Confucianism: Confucius Say "**** Happens".
    Protestantism: **** Won't Happen If I Work Harder.
    Catholicism: If **** Happens, I Deserve It.
    Unitarian: What Is This ****?
    Mormon: **** Happens Again, And Again, And Again.
    Judaism: Why Does This **** Always Happen To Me?
    Rastafarianism: Let's Smoke This ****.

Banned
    on mercury A LOT of ppl are getting hacked,and when i say "a lot" i mean an extremely high amount of hacking...

i am gonna ask this in the best nice and calm way ^_^: WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?

are we having a roll back or something or wuts gonna be the "fixing"ur guys r gonna do.and some1 told me a gm got fired or some shiz and that he raged... is that true? O.O
    i cant wait till you make a thread and say "i have been hacked" then i can uninstall this game in peace.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    i cant wait till you make a thread and say "i have been hacked" then i can uninstall this game in peace.
    o.o rofl and i will gear myself again in secs lol ^_^

o.o rofl and i will gear myself again in secs lol ^_^
    by scky scky
    kakaka

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast