Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs look at this >.<

Quote Originally Posted by turk View Post
    ok gm 11:29pm cabal time hacker strike again this the usual time, this time willow got hacked wiz and bl both cleaned out she has not been on in so long and gave info to no one, time to act way to many random people getting hacked for you to do your usual buisness dont fix this issue and watch cabal 1 die and cabal 2 die before it starts
    This is getting crazy....No one can lock their gear and be safe and you can't go away for any point in time. Since Willow hasn't been active or really ever on the forums then that means this ISNT a keylogging site. She hasn't even had a chance to check out cabal in the past month same with gand. This means if he is doing this it is being done a different way than a site to keylog people.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    just let him hack everyone,then everyone will quit and then he'll have all the endgame crap and no one to play with

Kinda like that episode of the twilight zone with the last man on earth who loves to read books more than anything......but his glasses break
    I believe you're referring to "Time enough at last" .. way before my time, but i love the twilight zone

1. Make your passwords 11+ characters, with a few numbers and symbols where possible, capital letters here and there help too, otherwise your password can be forced without too much trouble.

2. Take screen shots of ALL your gear and keep them as a backup just in case (GMs have restored gear to at least a couple people I know who got hacked, as for others...).

3. Manage your email and social network accounts properly; don't post sensitive information carelessly.

Anyone got other helpful tips feel free to add on to this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    This is getting crazy....No one can lock their gear and be safe and you can't go away for any point in time. Since Willow hasn't been active or really ever on the forums then that means this ISNT a keylogging site. She hasn't even had a chance to check out cabal in the past month same with gand. This means if he is doing this it is being done a different way than a site to keylog people.
    Yeah appears to be a server side issue, i was dc'd by someone attempting to do same to me last night, luckily I have already sold off my gear and donated my alz to the guildies, some of which who were hacked. We called EST last night during this episode and was told point blank that this was not EST problem and they had no intention of helping. It just reiterated my decision to take my money and time to another game. Let me also point out that I have spent thousands in the cash shop on prem and such in the years I have played this game, I did so to support the game I enjoyed playing. I would recommend all cease spending a dime on EST until it becomes a problem enough for EST that they get off their collective rears and do something about these hackers.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Well truth be told, I started way back around open beta. Can I just say as bad as OGP was, EST is exponentially worse ..... can't wait for Tera...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Yeah appears to be a server side issue, i was dc'd by someone attempting to do same to me last night, luckily I have already sold off my gear and donated my alz to the guildies, some of which who were hacked. We called EST last night during this episode and was told point blank that this was not EST problem and they had no intention of helping. It just reiterated my decision to take my money and time to another game. Let me also point out that I have spent thousands in the cash shop on prem and such in the years I have played this game, I did so to support the game I enjoyed playing. I would recommend all cease spending a dime on EST until it becomes a problem enough for EST that they get off their collective rears and do something about these hackers.
    Great idea bro but people are way to stupid to do that surely we all know that by now.

not true as there is a small group of us who have spent a relatively insane amount, if stopped they will soon notice. Ohh and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    not true as there is a small group of us who have spent a relatively insane amount, if stopped they will soon notice. Ohh and stop calling me Shirley.
    ^ DavidKan = $15k+ USD

Well I am just talking about cash shop, but yeah im probably at 5 or 6 grand over the years, in fact I have never been without prem and BB stacked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    ^ DavidKan = $15k+ USD
    I've been waiting for this moment,i said it before in a thread somewhere,when all the people who spent USD,USD:in ecoins,buying alz,i always wished they would get hacked and their life would end...looks like my wish came true eh? ahahahahha

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast